• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Two cosmic goddesses collides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velgrynd (LN) Vs Sailor moon (manga)​

Rules
  • Speed equalized
  • Tensura magic undergoing revision so its CM layers are restricted, CM1 now only for true dragon me
  • SPL AE isn't also CM1 so we slap that back to 2 as well
  • Sailor moon isn't allowed to call for help
  • Both at their peak is used, must be in character while fighting
  • Winner is decided when character can't do anything or have their powers useless against the other
Velgrynd (The Crimson Chaos)

Vs

Sailor Moon (The Sailor Guardian)

How does Velgrynd resist Conceptual Manipulation type 1, if we are erasing all CM1 magic?
True dragons resist CM1 due to the nature of their core
Remember, the core of a true dragon is the world itself, so technically magic being slapped back to CM2 wont affect them

True dragons resist CM1 due to the nature of their core
Remember, the core of a true dragon is the world itself, so technically magic being slapped back to CM2 wont affect them
Can you explain please?

Since I remember that the core is accepted as CM1, ok, now I don't know where the resistance to CM1 is if they die but revive later that's why HGR is in the profile.

Can you explain please?

Since I remember that the core is accepted as CM1, ok, now I don't know where the resistance to CM1 is if they die but revive later that's why HGR is in the profile.
Idk why dont you read it yourself?
How tf is Velgrynd hgr a question?

Sorry, I'm not English, bad translation.

Yeah, I don't see the resistance, so I'm voting for Sailor Moon.

Unconventional Resistance to
Information Manipulation (Type 2) and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (True Dragons can Exist without their heart cores, a Core defines their Fundamental Information (Type 2) Self in Reality, their Skills (Powers), as well as their Conceptual Self, the True Death that even Spiritual Lifeforms cannot regenerate or resurrect from]
I wonder how you failed to read that

I read it but I don't see how this gives resistance to CM1, it seems like HGR as the profile indicates.
My god
How can you affect their information or manipulate it if they can exist fundamentally without information this also goes for their concept
HGR is different, they can regen if they are conceptually erased.
Even if they don't have the resistances sailor moon gets affected first since theirs is passive

Can you give me a scan where it resists CM1? The core is what I accept as Concept Type 1 and the only thing mentioned in the novel is that you destroy the core and die, that is also for True Dragon.

Veldora died every time from a punch from Velzard and I don't see him resisting.

How does she passively win if Sailor Moon has resistance to what she has?

Or she could be forgetting some other passive skill.

Also, you shouldn't make a versus match if you yourself say that 'magic' and 'spiritual life forms' are under review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back