• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon vs Asriel Dreemurr: A very slight variation on a Stomp Match I did months ago. What could go wrong?

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Eternal Sailor Moon vs Asriel Dreemurr

I did a match of Lambda Power Sailor Moon vs Asriel Dreemurr a while back, but it was a stomp in Sailor Moon's favour due to her Mid-Godly regen. I can't believe it's taken me this long to notice that Eternal Sailor Moon is almost the exact same tier, just without the Mid-Godly Regenerationn. Let's hope it's still not a stomp in either character's favour, though if I'm being honest it probably is.

Rules:

Win by any means (Death, incap, zero-sum, etc)

Both are in character, but willing to kill

Speed Equalised

Sailor Moon in Eternal form (Low 2-C), Asriel in his first form (at this point they are both 2-B, so that works either way)

Sailor Moon : 1 (TheArsenal1212)

Asriel Dreemurr : 1 (Jimboydejuan12)
Http pre02.deviantart.net 9c5f th pre i 2016 272 5 7 eternal sailor moon by xuweisen-dahzrtl
Asriel Dreemurr (God of Hyperdeath)
Inconclusive: 1 (Schnee One)

Bump? This feels too early to do that, but I would like to see at least one other person comment on this since I can only reply for a little while.

Has she demonstrated her power on a 2-B being? if not then it is likely inconclusive since we don't know if her hax will work on Asriel or not, and Asriel can't kill her due to Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Also, I mentioned above that Eternal Sailor Moon does not have Mid-Godly regen, only Lambda Power Sailor Moon does. That's what lead to the stomp the last time I did this match, because Asriel couldn't kill her with Mid-Godly. Also, I don't really see any reason why her hax couldn't work on Asriel personally, although I could be missing something. Either way, this still seems like a pretty fair matchup, as both of them could potentially kill/maybe incap? Eachother.

Asriel has infinite attack compared to frisk. He also has multiversal attack power, as opposed to Sailor moons low multi versal. Also, Asriel has the option to absorb her soul. Another thing, keep in mind he can manipulate the credits into attacks. Wouldn't put it past him to turn this post into a weapon. Also, in the case she does somehow kill him, he could just reset and try again, this time with knowledge of her abilities.

Just relized, he can also use all of the undergrounds abilities as well, including Alphyses inteligence, so he has that to. He also has sans gravity manip, undynes paralzing.

From what i've seen with Sailor Moon she has a solid space time feat and is around low multiversal, where as the goat boy preformed these same feats to a seemingly higher degree and casually plus Moon is around low multiversal where as Asriel is a solid mid multiversal being possibly higher seeing as how most of his feats were casual, plus asriel's hacks seem to trump hers. I really don't see a way for her to beat him but I literally just learned about sailor moon I could be wrong

Dragonboi9191 said:
Asriel has infinite attack compared to frisk. He also has multiversal attack power, as opposed to Sailor moons low multi versal. Also, Asriel has the option to absorb her soul. Another thing, keep in mind he can manipulate the credits into attacks. Wouldn't put it past him to turn this post into a weapon. Also, in the case she does somehow kill him, he could just reset and try again, this time with knowledge of her abilities.
I will count your vote, but there are a couple of mistakes here. Simply absorbing her soul wouldn't be an option, as Eternal Sailor Moon has resistance to Soul Manipulation (which would likely in general make her more resistant to Asriel attacks). While Asriel did manage to manipulate the credits, this isn't necessarily an offensive ability so it doesn't really help him kill her. Also, while Asriel can reset to a previous save point, Sailor Moon has a reincarnation ability that would create a similar problem for Asriel. Finally, Sailor Moon's Void manipulation seems like it would certainly make up for the slight difference in AP/Durability. I will still count your vote, as I said, but there are still a few things I think should be noted.

Skinny Santa said:
From what i've seen with Sailor Moon she has a solid space time feat and is around low multiversal, where as the goat boy preformed these same feats to a seemingly higher degree and casually plus Moon is around low multiversal where as Asriel is a solid mid multiversal being possibly higher seeing as how most of his feats were casual, plus asriel's hacks seem to trump hers. I really don't see a way for her to beat him but I literally just learned about sailor moon I could be wrong
Again, like the last post, I will count your vote, but I'm pretty sure Sailor Moon's Void manipulation is a pretty effective way of counteracting Asriel. After all, if he doesn't exist, how can he reset (that's just a random example, btw. My point is just that his hax don't seem to give him too much of an edge here).

Asriel isn't winning this I don't believe. I don't see how he gets last Mid-Godly. But in saying that, I don't see how Moon wins either, with that AP gap and the reset. What's her more potent attacking hax like?

TheArsenal1212 said:
Asriel isn't winning this I don't believe. I don't see how he gets last Mid-Godly. But in saying that, I don't see how Moon wins either, with that AP gap and the reset. What's her more potent attacking hax like?
Again, Eternal Sailor Moon doesn't have Mid-Godly. Lambda Power Sailor Moon does, and Eternal Sailor Moon is before Lambda Power. The very reason for this matchup in the first place was because Mid-Godly made the Lambda Power match a stomp for Sailor Moon. As for attacking hax, as I've mentioned Void Manipulation is extremely useful (with it, she has the power of the Cauldron which can erase anything from existence). Her earlier forms (which she should logically also have the abilities of, since there is no kind of downgrade for her later forms that I'm aware of), she has abilities like Soul Manipulation, Power Nullification, and existence erasure, all of which are very useful hax in this situation. Again, I don't know for sure if this is a stomp in either character's favour, but I think Asriel having a mild, but still very notable Ap/Durability advantage while Sailor Moon has the better hax seems like a good trade-off. And again, no Mid-Godly means that either character could reasonably win (I'd imagine existence erasure and void manipulation could counteract Asriel's resetting, since he wouldn't be able to reset if he physically didn't exist, but Asriel still has the kind of AP that would be required to kill Sailor Moon too. Still not sure if this is a fair match, and honestly looking at it it miiiiight be a stomp for Sailor Moon purely based on the Void Manipulation, but I still think it works).

EDIT: Just to clarify on the Regenerationn point, Pre-Lambda Power Sailor Moon has Mid level Regenerationn. Obviously not enough to repair any serious damage done in battle all by itself, but it helps?

Ahhh i was looking st the wrong one

Yeah it's whoever hits first. Asriel flicks and Moon dies or Moon erases. Asriel doesn't resist the erase since he's still a third Dimensional being, while Moon doesn't have the regen or dura ro survive Asriel's AP. inconclusive for me

Just looked through Asriel's recent posts, turns out he's currently going through a revision that might get him downgraded to a 2-C. If that happens, I might need to remake this match. XD

Gotcha. Your vote has been counted. :D

Again, like the last post, I will count your vote, but I'm pretty sure Sailor Moon's Void manipulation is a pretty effective way of counteracting Asriel. After all, if he doesn't exist, how can he reset (that's just a random example, btw. My point is just that his hax don't seem to give him too much of an edge here). </div> Yeah but here's the issue we don't know if that would work due to his superior power cap in general, it's possible he'll just neg similar to how Goku and other characters can neg hacks avail iTunes that are weaker than them, or all the other hacks's that asriel possesses could neg

TheArsenal1212 said:
Wait. One question. Does Moon lead with Void Manip. If she doesn't Azzy kills her before she erases
Honestly not 100% sure, but I imagine she would. She's not exactly the most overconfident character ever, and considering the amount of damage Asriel could do to both her and everyone else, and the fact that her Void Manip allows her to erase anything she touches, I imagine she would want to get the fight over with as quickly as possible. In fact, while I can't vote on this match myself (as the creator of it, that would make me seem very biased), for that fact I've started to think Sailor Moon has the edge here (since she would likely lead with the attack that would guarantee her win, while Asriel clearly likes to play with his opponents more).

Overall, I'm actually feeling pretty good about this matchup. It could go either way depending on how you look at it. Do you have a vote either way, Schnee One?

So, I read some of the stuff that you replied to me with. Some things: Soul resistance. Is it enough to take on Asriel? I mean, he absorbed all of the underground in a few seconds. For the rencarnation ability, Omega flowey was able to delete and save timelines, so I imagine that would take care of Reincarnations. (It isn't detailed exactly how it works)

Dragonboi9191 said:
So, I read some of the stuff that you replied to me with. Some things: Soul resistance. Is it enough to take on Asriel? I mean, he absorbed all of the underground in a few seconds. For the rencarnation ability, Omega flowey was able to delete and save timelines, so I imagine that would take care of Reincarnations. (It isn't detailed exactly how it works)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do think the Soul resistance would be enough in this case. It's stated in Undertale that the souls of all the underground are not even the same strength as a single human soul. On top of that (again, do correct me if I'm mistaken), the monsters in the underground don't seem to have any particular amounts of soul resistance. Sailor Moon both being a human and having large amounts of soul resistance would surely be enough to resist simply being absorbed. Also, I don't see any particular reason why destroying a timeline would prevent reincarnation, especially since the method is vague.

Hmm... I'll admit, looking at the circumstances here, this is probably a guaranteed inconclusive. Both of them have the required abilities to one hit kill eachother, Sailor Moon with Void Manip, and Asriel with timeline erasure and AP. Given that speed is equalised, they would probably only be able to use their abilities as fast as eachother. The only thing I think would give either of them an edge at this point is if they lead with their one shot abilities. We know Sailor Moon does, but I don't think Asriel does.

Asriel's AP is enough to one shot so any attack he leads with kills Moon here. So yeah they both lead with their win cons

That's why I'm saying Incon

TheArsenal1212 said:
Asriel's AP is enough to one shot so any attack he leads with kills Moon here. So yeah they both lead with their win cons
That's why I'm saying Incon
Yeah, I completely understand on that point. I'm starting to wonder if I should just take down this match, since it seems like either of them being able to one-shot eachother pretty much makes it a guaranteed inconclusive. Do you have any thoughts on this?

@Jim you didn't really address any points I had :(

@Dark

No don't take it down, it just means it's an Incon. Also the votes for Asriel should be reset because they're kinda invalid now

TheArsenal1212 said:
@Dark

No don't take it down, it just means it's an Incon. Also the votes for Asriel should be reset because they're kinda invalid now
pay attention even every single comments unless you have counted voted FRA in everywhere Thread be you like.

Spookym8 looking Threads at you.

TheArsenal1212 said:
@Dark

I suppose that is fair. I'll take down the votes for now (except for Jimboydejuan12, who still seems convinced), but hopefully the other two people come back to restate or change their votes.

Back