• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: Black Lady's "Profile"

So I was gonna do some SM profiles for important characters that don't have one yet, but one of them Black Lady links to Chibiusa right now.

Black Lady is technically a corrupted form of Chibiusa but that doesn't mean they are the same character. Black Lady has her own seperate stats and abilities. I'd like to contend she either deserves at least a key or her own profile.

Btw: Crzer07 I think that we forgot to upgrade the regular Sailor Senshi to 3-A earlier. Would you be willing to handle it, with appropriate explanations for the statistics?

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the Sailor Moon profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Would it be better to add the specificities of other sailor senshi in sailor moon's profile? Since it can use the power of other sailor senshi (this would greatly benefit the search for Vs and avoid the Stomp match) You could add them Czer7?

basically ask to add the power of the crystals of the other sailor senshi on the profile of sailor moon Ex: chaos can manipulate fate until the death of his opponent, since Sailor Cosmos can use his powers, could add this to the stats of SM No? :)

That's A LOT of powers that could just be summed up as "The abilities and techniques of every other own Sailor Senshi". Doing so will cause massive cluttering it seems.

I think that a summary might be better than repetition.

Back