• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally the weekend, after the exams I feel soothed, I'll be able to focus on Revision of Verse, Let's start:

Sailor Moo

Weaknest: If they take off his brooch, she loses her transformation, pretty bad Weaknest

I propose to put:

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Moon Princess Halation, her second strongest attack in base One Shoting Nemesis that was going to envelop the entire Solar System) Likely Higher (After this feat, she received Cosmic Power by Neo Queen Serenity greatly increasing her abilities) Can ignore conventional durability by hitting on the spiritual plane and blasting through warped space-time

Key: Pre-Serenity Base | Princess Serenity | Post-Serenity Base | Full Power Base
Neo Queen Serenity

Sailor Pluto

BFR:it is able to teleport beings between reality and Pluto's World , they are thus trap in a timeless place for eternity, they can also be erased by Holes

Resistance to Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Time Stop and possibly other Stuff: Sailor Pluto lives in a place between space and time, the concept of direction and distance does not exist also the Space Time Corridor is a place where time does not flow

Range: Standart melee range, Cross-Dimensional with BFR
I think that's all

Yeah but then everyone can use the power of Chronos via the Key, it is strange and it is only used to travel through time

Regarding pluto, I have the scan shows that the space time corridor has no time and so it can have infinite speed if only it was not an outlier

Yeah, and wasn't Wiseman existing with Black Lady in a place outside of all space and time as well?

The statements are there, but idk. They do eventually get that fast by EoS.

it is said that Wiseman exists at the end of space time, no precision on the fact that it is a vacuum without time

But wiseman has arguments about infinite speed but that would still be Outlier

>I hope Kalt come here soon

>Never asks me to comment

Anyway:

Sailor Moon stuff:

I want a scan for Time Travel.

Immortality is type 1.

Negation is Power Nullification

I can't see the scan for Clairvoyance (site doesn't load)

If she brought people back it's more teleportation than resistance to BFR.

I have no idea what the Silver Crystal thing is but it looks like a "only one should exist or bad stuff happens" kind of thing.

Neo Queen Serenity stuff:

BFR and Possession need a scan.

I'm not really seeing anything entailing resistance in that scan.

Pluto:

Can I see a scan of the previous and next page? I'm uncertain about BFR

Resistance to space-time manipulation is fine, but not time travel from what I can see

Sailor Senshi:

I'm fine with resistance for Chibiusa, not sure about the others

Everything else is fine

sorry I forgot the scan of some thing, I did not want to "force" you to come

Concerning Time Travel I just noticed that it would be an outside help, since it is Sailor Pluto who opens the door which connects the Epoch

• Clairvoyance
Scan 1

• Minor BFR
Scan 1

Scan 2

• Possession
Scan 1

Scan 2

• NQS Resistance:
in fact, it is said that Death Phantom in human had techniques like evil eyes that can control the body and Mind Manip and NQS fought and beat him

• Pluto
I am an idiot, Resistance to Time Travel does not exist ...

• BFR
Scan 1 before the BFR stuff

I explain to you, she teleported Diana from Pluto's World to Earth so she can indirectly BFR by doing the opposite

It looks like extrasensory perception instead of clairvoyance.

It seems that Usagi is the one being teleported away.

Isn't that their "share information across time" thing?

BFR seems fine.

Unsure about resistance but if it's literally via eye contact she probably has the resistance yes

Negation is basically a broader term for power null. Given that she mostly negates abilities it's more accurate I think

Okay so if I say "Negation" and the feat she did not pose a problem nah?

and Regarding the Silver Crystal which is unusable in the past and Usagi ignores this is can use it looks like a Resistance to PNull (even if it already has resistance)

Power Null is more accurate.

Nah it's more a resistance to paradoxes I think.

The issue isn't an external source negating its powers, it's that two SC aren't supposed to exist at the same time

I mean, I don't see the point of calling it Negation when Power Null covers it, that's what I meant

Back