• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saik's surprise: Porygon vs The Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
>The Hero

PaChi I'd like you to stop a second and think real hard about your matchups before sending people who lost to High 5-A Frieza or regular ass Pokémon against people with passive Plot Manip and Power Null.

You fell for it.

Im disabling Iihiko's plot manip.

This iihiko only hits really hard, disables Regenerationn (like, say, Heal block) and makes weak attacks go back to his opponent. Oh, also deffensive skills get nulled.

Doesn't change the fact that his attacks negates Regen and ignores durability, + his passive Power Nullification that means that Porygon will eventually be unable to do anything.

Doesn't everything he has, including irreversible destruction and resistances, comes from being the hero? I've always considered his irreversible destruction as a cool way to say "you can't regenerate from plot".

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Doesn't change the fact that his attacks negates Regen and ignores durability, + his passive Power Nullification that means that Porygon will eventually be unable to do anything.
He doesnt Power null like Akron or WF, he can be damaged by blunt force.

"He can be damaged by blunt force"

Yes, if you use Style. When Medaka failed to do so she destroyed herself instead. Even physical attacks require Word Manipulation to work (now that I think of it, shouldn't we add it to his profile as a weakness)?

Blunt force that will become useful after a single strike, if his profile is any indication.
? No.

You can hit him as many times as you need. He ignores hax, nothing else.

Kami95 said:
"He can be damaged by blunt force"

Yes, if you use Style. When Medaka failed to do so she destroyed herself instead. Even physical attacks require Word Manipulation to work (now that I think of it, shouldn't we add it to his profile as a weakness)?
I think we ignore it much like Ganondorf being immune to everything except holy attacks.

But if it isnt equalized/ignored because no other verse has "Styles", then... Im closing this.

I'm not sure if it makes sense to equalize it since it's basically what defines him the most... but then again, I'm not sure we should use him in vs threads at all, since he has been banned since way before we accepted "The Hero" (and I would know, I'm the one who got him banned in the first place lol).

Anyway, I'll refrain from voting for now.

Kami95 said:
I'm not sure if it makes sense to equalize it since it's basically what defines him the most... but then again, I'm not sure we should use him in vs threads at all, since he has been banned since way before we accepted "The Hero" (and I would know, I'm the one who got him banned in the first place lol).

Anyway, I'll refrain from voting for now.
Iirc he got banned because all the higher dimensional and stuff

Well, yes, but also because of how he is as a character, like for Ajimu, since he's walking PIS and NLF at an even higher level than Medaka and Ajimu combined.

>Porygon uses Tackle!

>Iihiko's Cursed Body

>Porygon's Tackle was sealed!
Nope, it doesnt work like that.

Its more like the second tackle will make Porygon self-destruct of sorts. "The stronger the attack, the stronger it breaks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back