• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo vs medaka box guy

vs

the medaka box dude is 8-B
SBA otherwise
speed =

Gojo gets power nulled I'm pretty sure although you can argue the concept of infinity is inherently more fundamental than the concept of a color so one could argue Ikki doesn't have the feats to nullify something more fundamental than colors.

without infinity there is no color🔥
Sorry but Gojo makes his own colors
rafael-rozendaal-basic-red-blue.gif

So Iihiko has passive layered Power Nullification that will allow him to ignore Infinity and any hax, and reduce any physical damage to the level where Iihiko will be barely tickled by it. Meanwhile he can cause permanent damage that not even manipulating causality can fix, which he does to any power that actually somehow manages to do any damage to him, preventing them from ever being used again. Also, he is so lucky that he has canonical plot armour, pulling off the strategy needed to win out of nowhere, while opponents won't use the actions they need to do in order to succeed.

From what I recall his conceptual nullification wouldn't extend to more fundamental concepts like infinity. I'd say that's a vastly more fundamental concept than the concept of color's. Both are Type 2 constructions but cover different abstractions.

Also Ihiko doesn't have layered hax. For that he'd need to be evaluated for layer's in the layering evaluation thread, but this isn't even noted so I digress.

Iihiko calls Gojo's infinite a barrier which lets the attack reach him faster while one shotting him FRA

Iihiko has already shown to ignore abilities like all fiction, which is CM type 2, EE, causality Manipulation, etc. Hell, even if Iihiko couldn't bypass infinity, his luck is comparable to Medaka's, who could perform a 1/10⁶ chance a million times in a row, which means she can perform a feat of (1/10^6)^(10^6). With a luck so absurd Gojo may even not activate infinity to make fun of Iihiko and get killed because of that

Iihiko has already shown to ignore abilities like all fiction, which is CM type 2
Not all types of CM Type 2 are equal. I think Gojo has the better conceptual manipulation than what Iihiko has negated before with his interaction with All-Fiction that works on the concept of colors. (Tbh not really sure how colors are a Type 2 abstraction but whatever.) In comparison to a spatial and mathematical based Type 2 concept that also has Type 2 Information hax.

Also Gojo's infinity is passive, not something Gojo needs to activate.

Not all types of CM Type 2 are equal. I think Gojo has the better conceptual manipulation than what Iihiko has negated before with his interaction with All-Fiction that works on the concept of colors. (Tbh not really sure how colors are a Type 2 abstraction but whatever.) In comparison to a spatial and mathematical based Type 2 concept that also has Type 2 Information hax.
You'd probably need more than that to say Iihiko cannot neg infinity. Just because the concept they treat is different, you cannot say that it is "deeper" and cannot be negated.
Even if it is, he can activate and deactivate it at will, or decide what can or can't enter it. With a luck so absurd like Iihiko's, it is something that certainly can happen.

You'd probably need more than that to say Iihiko cannot neg infinity. Just because the concept they treat is different, you cannot say that it is "deeper" and cannot be negated.
Not quite, the concept of infinity is inherently more fundamental than the concept of simple colors. Think of the difference between the concept death and the concept of let's say fire. One is clearly more fundamental as a concept than the other.
Even if it is, he can activate and deactivate it at will, or decide what can or can't enter it. With a luck so absurd like Iihiko's, it is something that certainly can happen.
This is valid.

I doubt you can certainly say a concept is more fundamental than other, since in verses it can be treat very differently. Hell, I've seen verses where the concept of love is more fundamental than concepts like space and time.

But anyway, Kumagawa also was going to erase the concept of time in a novel –don't know if we accept novels here as canon to Medaka Box– with all fiction

That's not how we treat concepts, we don't consider someone who can manipulate mathematics or space better than someone who can manipulate the concept of colours, they are both concepts, and as long as they are the same Type of concepts; Type 2 Concepts, then the manipulation of one is no more difficult than the other.

From what I recall his conceptual nullification wouldn't extend to more fundamental concepts like infinity. I'd say that's a vastly more fundamental concept than the concept of color's. Both are Type 2 constructions but cover different abstractions.

Also Ihiko doesn't have layered hax. For that he'd need to be evaluated for layer's in the layering evaluation thread, but this isn't even noted so I digress.
His layers come from his nullification being able to affect Minuses whose abilities normally can't be nullified fully, even by the likes of All Fiction. It's a layer that comes from being able to affect a character with hax that they have an resistance to, as long as the resistance is accepted and the character is able to effect them then it's such a basic layered interaction that evaluation is not necessary; well not unless their is some hundreds of layers or some other complex situation that does require looking at.

In that case, I think Iihiko just stomps here. His insane Supernatural Luck + passive power null to Gojo's infinity should be enough to one shot him with a Rubber band like he did to Ajimu

His layers come from his nullification being able to affect Minuses whose abilities normally can't be nullified fully, even by the likes of All Fiction. It's a layer that comes from being able to affect a character with hax that they have an resistance to, as long as the resistance is accepted and the character is able to effect them then it's such a basic layered interaction that evaluation is not necessary; well not unless their is some hundreds of layers or some other complex situation that does require looking at.
Since this was before the layers thread, it has to go through the layers thread. So for now he wouldn't have layers like Gin said.

The evaluation thread was created because there was a change in how most types of layers were treated on the wiki so there needed to be a thread to evaluate the numerous pages that got affected by it. That change did not affect character A has resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Character B cuts them in halve with Spatial Manipulation, Character B has layered Spatial Manipulation. These types of layers were unchanged and do need reevaluation.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's now how the evaluation thread works. Out of anyone on the wiki I'd know the best considering the layering evaluation thread was an idea of mine and Fujiwara's.

It shouldn't be too hard to have this evaluated if it's as simple as you say right?

Staff already gave their option on this in the evaluation thread itself months ago. See here:
Here's the short of it, if it's actually based on piercing resistance it's probably okay. If it's power or potency based, probably not.

There you go, a staff member has given their opinion on this in the evaluation thread itself.

Back