• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box) VS Ji Ning (Desolate Era)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Well, can't qualify for the top 5 strongest, but I still wanna see a match.

Speed is equalized.

Both are at their strongest.

SBA

Iihiko Shishime: 0

Ji Ning: 5 (Planck, FantaRin, Zaratthustra, Mariogoods, Ruijin)

Last edited by a moderator:
His Subjective Immunity is the only potent thing. Which seems to be powernull. I'm guessing it's smurf.

His range is what makes him lose this match.

Ning is physically High 6A, while Ihikio is 5C.

There's also already a top 5 strongest non smurf match for Ning.

Aah i see, then Ji Ning gonna need to have dura neg to actually harm Iihiko then

If Iihiko thought Ji Ning's attack is "fresh" to him of course

Hmmm, since there's no mention about concept manip at medaka box so no i think? Medaka box is pretty wild with Ajimu Najimi

Subjective immunity is not really power null, tbh there is no suitable power to call this ability lol

And ye he can neg concept manip since all fiction doesn't work on him

Then idk tbh, though for some reason I'm not seeing any type of soul manip on Medaka or Ajimu's page. Do they actually not have any soul fuckery stuff?

By the description, the only power that comes close is powernull.

His greatest weakness in this fight is the range and this:
However, an enemy may be better off if he did not recognize their techniques to begin with, as the alternative can be far worse.
What's to stop Ning from going out of range and ending the fight with techniques he doesn't recognize and even if he did, he probably wouldn't be able to comprehend it due to Ning's insights into the Dao.

It probably also comes down to if Ning has abilities Iihiko can't perceive.

Range is completely irrelevant and you misunderstand the way he recognizes, when he doesn't do that then none of enemies abilities will work on him as he doesn't approve them as something worth to defend, and when he does approve his enemy as worthy opponent then he will reflect all of his enemy attacks while bypassing defense

Don't care who will win this match btw

So Ning's only way of winning is if he gets him to acknowledge the attack and if that attack can't be reflected.

I wonder what happens if it's something like environmental destruction and it comes down to self-sustenance.

What a weird match.

So, what can Iihiko do to Ning anyway? Cause worse comes to worse, Ning can just pop out a table and play chess with his Primaltwin till Iihiko dies of old age. Granted, I'm not knowledgeable on Medaka so I could be missing something.

Edit: So apparently, I didn't see the Type 1 lol. Ignore the above part about old age. Still though, he doesn't have many offensive options.

Also, to what extent does the Immunity take effect? Like, if Ning tried to lift the ground he's standing on to BFR, would it fail?

Last edited:
Yesn't? Iihiko is just one of those folks who are terrible for Verses Debate cuz his power is too dependent on what the author wants: like how his greatest feat is due to the author wanting him to win so he just won. For now, I think it is best to assume that whatever Ning can do will just get Nope'd immediately unless there is good reason to assume not..

So, Ning can't do anything to Iihiko due to his Subjective Immunity and between Ning's Small Planet level durability, cellular level regeneration, teleportation and sheer skill and agility, Iihiko can't do anything to him either.

I guess Iihiko can take this if he's willing to wait 1,080,000,000,000,000,000 years for Ning's lifespan to run out? This match feels like a ThunderMcQueen one.

Pretty sure that Iihiko's power lets him ignore regen and durability - can bypass normal durability and his attacks have the specific quality of not being able to be healed... I think. Idk, much about the skill, but... Ye, Iihiko getts ****** by agility and teleport... Although, I have no idea if he might be willing to wait off Ning.

I mean, can he null soul manip? That's like the only real option left, and I don't see anyone in Medaka Box having soul manip.

Pretty sure that Iihiko's power lets him ignore regen and durability - can bypass normal durability and his attacks have the specific quality of not being able to be healed... I think. Idk, much about the skill, but... Ye, Iihiko getts ****** by agility and teleport... Although, I have no idea if he might be willing to wait off Ning.
It does look that way for durability but unless he destroys souls and has negated Ning's level of regeneration (which AFAIK no one in Medaka has), it's not coming into fruition. And yeah he can't really do much due to teleport, flight, agility and Ning's rang-

Wait, what stops Ning from just lifting the land he's on and moving into a storage treasure? Iihiko's range is ass.

It does look that way for durability but unless he destroys souls and has negated Ning's level of regeneration (which AFAIK no one in Medaka has), it's not coming into fruition. And yeah he can't really do much due to teleport, flight, agility and Ning's rang-

Wait, what stops Ning from just lifting the land he's on and moving into a storage treasure? Iihiko's range is ass.
... That could work.

Out of all the shit he has, that was the least one I expected.

But I'll take it, man.

Just want to fix that IIhiko one shots a character with 3-A durability in canon
Oh yeah, I know. I already saw his durability negation and addressed it earlier.

Anyway, Ning FRA. Iihiko can theoretically exhaust his divine power and kill him but this seems less likely than Ning capturing him with any of his storage treasures and trapping him in a pocket dimension.

Seems Iihiko takes another lose from a chinaman, first Lord Revelation in the old days when Earl was debating for Medaka and now to Ji NIng.

I agree that Ning wins but isn't there any other supporter for Medaka that its still active that could try to give their opinion?

Yes, but OP specified SBA so we'll go with that. And honestly, not much changes when Ning can easily make distance by teleporting, flyinf etc.

Oh yeah, I know. I already saw his durability negation and addressed it earlier.

Anyway, Ning FRA. Iihiko can theoretically exhaust his divine power and kill him but this seems less likely than Ning capturing him with any of his storage treasures and trapping him in a pocket dimension.
Isn't it unusual for ning to do this?

Edit: So apparently, I didn't see the Type 1 lol. Ignore the above part about old age. Still though, he doesn't have many offensive options.
This has to be a wrong addition. Plot point of him body hopping overtime wouldn't be there if not for his aging.

Isn't it unusual for ning to do this?
Capturing people? He does do so at some points and it's a fairly common strategy in the setting so it's far from unusual. At worst, he takes a bit of time figuring out the range.

Should be noted that if IIhiko doesn't recognize a technique/skill then it will be "broken" and can not be used at all, hence why Medaka can't use power mimicry on him. IIhiko can avoid from being thrown to pocket dimension by that way ig.

Also while Ning needs to spend time to firgure out the strategy, IIhiko just needs one random attack to straight up destroy Ning's stamina and fighting spirit beyond recovery.

Also, to what extent does the Immunity take effect? Like, if Ning tried to lift the ground he's standing on to BFR, would it fail?

teleportation

It's unclear, but abilities that we know affect the user and not the target (Mother's Task makes the user skilled at anything considered motherly) were stated to have been used and not worked. This could also be backed up by stamina lost when fighting him not coming back, despite there not really being physical contact there.

cellular level regeneration

Iihiko has regeneration/healing/resurrection negation. He has negated healing that has been accepted as low-godly equivalent (All Fiction).

and sheer skill and agility

Iihiko's fought Ajimu a million times (iirc, number could be off) and won every time. He's fought and beaten the strongest people that have come up in the past few thousand years. Also speed's equal.

I mean, can he null soul manip? That's like the only real option left, and I don't see anyone in Medaka Box having soul manip.

Power null often isn't strictly limited to only working on the exact abilities it was used on in-verse. There'd have to be a reason for a certain ability to get around it. idk why soul manip would be different enough to not get nulled.

Iihiko's range is ass.

Kinda, but also his punches have been shown to cause destruction reaching far enough to destroy a hospital. If him being lifted even works, he could just punch the land if it's small enough.

this seems less likely than Ning capturing him with any of his storage treasures and trapping him in a pocket dimension.

None of Ajimu's abilities worked on Iihiko, and she has an ability that brings people to pocket dimensions.

I would also point out that none of you have mentioned how Ning gets around Iihiko's supernatural luck.

By using casuality manipulation to erase the injury as if it never happened, and being able to reverse death (and other injuries) well after they happened, it's taken to work on any level of physical injury.

Back