• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi VS Saber of Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Mordred's precog compare to Sanageyama's? Because from her profile, it seems Sanageyama's on a higher level, and Ryuko > Sanageyama, so...

For now leaning towards Ryuko due to her regen and Mordred's Clarent Blood Arthur being a double-edged sword, quite literally :p

PS: we should totally do more battles with seiyuu connection jokes ovo

Ryuko: 1

Mordred: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Although I'll point out that Ryuko > Sana is only because of her outclassing him in stats and other abilities. I don't think she ever beat him or his precog when they were on even terms.

You are probably right, but I still think Ryuko can win with her regen and the drawbacks of Clarent Blood, just not as easy as I thought before, unless Mordred uses soul hax from the get go... Do servants actually use soul hax in battle as a way to defeat enemies or just to replenish mana?

Byakushiki Setsura said:
How does Mordred's precog compare to Sanageyama's? Because from her profile, it seems Sanageyama's on a higher level, and Ryuko > Sanageyama, so...
Does not Sanageyama utterly stomp Ryuko in their fights?

In character, Mordred would never use her soul absorption. The thought of doing it disgusts her.

And yes, whenever they were actually close in power, Sana's precog let him beat her pretty easily.

When they were fairly equal, his precog let him beat her pretty easily didn't it? I don't think they ever even had a fight after Nui interupted them during the naturals election.

Of course, this Ryuko is vastly superior to that Ryuko and that Sana. I'm just pointing out his precog was making him more skiled than her.

Yeah, the only time they fought was when Ryuko was in her 7-C form. Her 7-A form vastly outclasses anything he can dish out. Wait why are we talking about Sanageyama...?

>Weaker form.

I little bit off topic, but does not Saber has a win against Ryuko (And a lot of other charaters)?

Monarch Ninja'd.

I know this is gonna seem nuts, but I think Ryuko has this due to Mordred's weakness of becoming enraged when someone calls her a girl. Ryuko is quick to thow out remarks to her opponents in battle and I think she'd likely from shcok state her surprise to see that this armor clad person is a girl like her. And in said battle would definitely from Mordred's own temper and mannerims call her a bitch.

Mordred would lose focus and thus get sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back