• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko (Kill La Kill) vs Ryuko (Miraculous Ladybug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then she could lightning, or literally anything else."

She can turn into stuff other than what's listed on her profile? Because going by what's on her page 2 out of the 3 of Ryuko's elemental forms get killed by Ryuko existing
"No, it isn't fine to allow. It is still a 6-A weapon, and I think you know what will happen if you attack a High 7-C with a 6-A weapon.."

They get cut, they don't explode or something. The weapon just has high 6-A cutting power not striking power

They get cut, they don't explode or something. The weapon just has high 6-A cutting power not striking power
6-A cutting power with a sword still is striking strength

Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out in a single strike. In other words, it is the physical Attack Potency of an individual

She can turn into stuff other than what's listed on her profile? Because going by what's on her page 2 out of the 3 of Ryuko's elemental forms get killed by Ryuko existing
It says elemental intangibility that can turn her into any element she wants. The justification needs to say that she's limited to what she can turn into.
That doesn't make it fair, it's still 6-A attack power dude.

"That doesn't make it fair, it's still 6-A attack power dude."

It's not attack power though, she can just cut 6-As with it, if it were direct attack power her striking strength would also be 6-A. Basically think of it as a dura negating weapon but it only negates durability up to 6-A

It's not attack power though, she can just cut 6-As with it, if it were direct attack power her striking strength would also be 6-A. Basically think of it as a dura negating weapon but it only negates durability up to 6-A
That is not at all how we treat this. If you harm a 6-A, you can output 6-A energy. If she couldn't, the scissor blade would not be 6-A.

That's wrong, but whatever, even going with your own logic, Ryuko still gets sliced by a 6-A weapon

You can have melee weapons that are above your physical strength

Who the hell said that lol.

I know how wolverine claws work. This doesn't mean that he isn't outputting energy that can harm a 4-B.

Which means that the sword can output 6-A energy. I have no idea what you're trying to prove.

Basically that her heat and air blasts via powering up and blade that can cut 6-A pepole let's her have win cons

The sword isnt outputting any evergy, it's a sword not a gun, it's only energy output is the strength of the wielder. It's just sharp enough to cut 6-As, even when wielded by a normal human like Ryuko's dad it cut Nui Harime

Yes. So it is capable of harming a 6-A. So you shouldn't use it in a battle against a Tier 7 lol.

"Isn’t miraculous Ryuko stronger here? 151 kilotons vs 116 kilotons"

Ryuko's 116 kiloton feat is done absurdly casually, in essence it was done just by her existing, and she has multiple means of amping herself on top of that
"Maybe if Ryuko tries putting Ryuko in a chokehold"

Trying that gets Ryuko cut to ribbons by Senketsu Senjin and burned by her body heat

Also ryuko doesnt need oxygen so that wouldnt do much anyways

Here it is what I wanted to say for this thread I must have copied the other thing from the notes I was writing to copy here as going back and forth from tabs somehow gets rid of the stuff I was typing

Someone either has to make a CRT to add continental striking Strength to Ryuko's profile or stop with the argument that a High 7-C can swing a weapon and suddenly the weapon outputs 6-A force.

It's specifically states on the scissor blade profile "Cut Ragyō Kiryūin to pieces and can cut Nui Harime" so that means it only is able to cut things up to 6-A durability, and considering the fact Ryuko has used this blade to hit opponents who aren't 6-A before and they didn't instantly did it clearly means that high 7-C Ryuko is only limited to cutting 6-A durability not outputting that amount of force.

Although I don't think the more clothed Ryuko can win, I'd like to point out

Trying that gets Ryuko cut to ribbons by Senketsu Senjin and burned by her body heat

Ryuko hasn't shown to be able to cut lightning, wind or water which are the elements Ryuko can control and become intangible with as the page states "Able to convert her body in the element of her desire".

Unless Ryuko's body is as hot as the sun "Comparable to Snake Noir, who was unfazed after being teleported close to the sun" it won't do anything.

Ik that Ryuko (less clothed) is more skilled in combat however Ryuko (more clothed) is still listed as an expert swordsman and expert H2H fighter which involves quick thinking meaning she should at the very least be able to turn intangible in time before the other Ryuko attacks meaning she has a defense against them.

And although I heavily doubt a kids show character will do this in character, depending on the limit of Ryuko's high mid, Ryuko could try and turn into water and enter inside Ryuko's mouth or nose because her page states "The User is transformed into water, allowing them to pass through tight openings. They also can generate and control massive amounts of water." and then proceed to generate large amounts of water or electricity until less clothed Ryuko explodes because her page states "Able to create relatively big amounts of the element of her desire".

Personally, I think that if this match was bloodlusted it would be much better as miraculous Ryuko would be more inclined to try tactics such as entering Ryuko's body and doing damage that could exceed her limit of regeneration while the opposing Ryuko will still be able to utilise her skill and moveset to attempt to prevent this from happening. This will result in a stamina match as to whether Ryuko can get a hit on an opponent who can go intangible with a thought and Ryuko trying to enter the other Ryuko's body and blow her up.

If this happens then less clothed Ryuko wins due to higher stamina and the other Ryuko having a time limit iirc.

" It's specifically states on the scissor blade profile "Cut Ragyō Kiryūin to pieces and can cut Nui Harime" so that means it only is able to cut things up to 6-A durability, and considering the fact Ryuko has used this blade to hit opponents who aren't 6-A before and they didn't instantly did it clearly means that high 7-C Ryuko is only limited to cutting 6-A durability not outputting that amount of force."

There already was a crt, and on said crt it was agreed that her sword is 6-A while her physical strength is only high 7-C. Durability negating weapons and weapons that can cut things above the level that the user can physically punch are extremely common, I'm not really sure why this is such an issue.

"Personally, I think that if this match was bloodlusted it would be much better as miraculous Ryuko would be more inclined to try tactics such as entering Ryuko's body and doing damage that could exceed her limit of regeneration while the opposing Ryuko will still be able to utilise her skill and moveset to attempt to prevent this from happening. This will result in a stamina match as to whether Ryuko can get a hit on an opponent who can go intangible with a thought and Ryuko trying to enter the other Ryuko's body and blow her up."

Ryuko can regen from and scales to people who can regen from being torn to shreds and cut into thousands of pieces so trying to blow her up from the inside isnt likely to work.

And Ryuko's shockwaves still blow away two out of Ryuko's three intangible forms just from the sheer pressure exerted by her existence

As for the lightning form, ryuko's passive frequency redirects energy attacks so that's not super likely to work either

Why are you commenting? We've all agreed that it is a stomp. Also, dude, just use the reply button instead of typing out the post your responding to in quotations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back