• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko (Kill La Kill) vs Ryuko (Miraculous Ladybug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know just way to much to quote lol it's just easier to copy and paste instead of qoute with that much lol

There already was a crt, and on said crt it was agreed that her sword is 6-A while her physical strength is only high 7-C. Durability negating weapons and weapons that can cut things above the level that the user can physically punch are extremely common, I'm not really sure why this is such an issue.
Glad we agree
Ryuko can regen from and scales to people who can regen from being torn to shreds and cut into thousands of pieces so trying to blow her up from the inside isnt likely to work.
Scan
And Ryuko's shockwaves still blow away two out of Ryuko's three intangible forms just from the sheer pressure exerted by her existence
Scan
As for the lightning form, ryuko's passive frequency redirects energy attacks so that's not super likely to work either
Scan

Tbf, just post a scan of her regeneration since if her regeneration exceeds the level of damage that clothed Ryuko's wincon does then it's a stomp since the other Ryuko's stamina is like a marathon runner compared to a 5 year old meaning a long winded match will never end in clothed Ryuko winning

High-Mid goes brrr.
High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

Being blown/cut to pieces has varying amounts and the page states that there is a range between a severed head to a single finger. Therefore post a scan goes brrrr.
Passive shockwaves go brrr.
Nowhere on the profiles does it state they are passive instead stating "Supernatural Willpower and Shockwaves Creation (Can create shockwaves with her willpower alone)" and I'd like a scan of the shockwaves blowing away objects with high 7-C potency since iirc Ryuko's shockwaves didn't blow away any of the elite four who were high 7-C at the time.

Nowhere on the profiles does it state they are passive instead stating "Supernatural Willpower and Shockwaves Creation (Can create shockwaves with her willpower alone)" and I'd like a scan of the shockwaves blowing away objects with high 7-C potency since iirc Ryuko's shockwaves didn't blow away any of the elite four who were high 7-C at the time.
She did the thing that makes her High 7-C via her willpower shockwaves. Lemme find calc.
Being blown/cut to pieces has varying amounts and the page states that there is a range between a severed head to a single finger. Therefore post a scan goes brrrr.
Her regen scales to being cut into pieces, which Clothed Ryuko can't negate , so me not needing scan goes brrrr.

Also, excuse my grammar and spelling errors on the post before me sending the calc, my eyes suck lol.

Her regen scales to being cut into pieces, which Clothed Ryuko can't negate , so me not needing scan goes brrrr.
Being cut to pieces doesn't mean anything bro what do you not understand, cut to 10 pieces? 20? 30? Being literally blown up by compressed air inside your body will blow you up into much more pieces than that which is why you must actually post a scan.

Being cut to pieces doesn't mean anything bro what do you not understand, cut to 10 pieces? 20? 30? Being literally blown up by compressed air inside your body will blow you up into much more pieces than that which is why you must actually post a scan.
Why does that matter when Clothed Ryuko cannot negate High-Mid? It isn't on her profile.

Why does that matter when Clothes Ryuko cannot negate High-Mid? It isn't on her profile.
Because AP can overcome regeneration, if Saitama punched Ryuko with high 6-A force do you think any solid pieces of her body would remain? He doesn't have high mid regen neg but his punches will reduce her to a state where she can't use it.

The same goes for Ryuko's high-mid which isn't elaborated on meaning that getting blown into the amount of pieces a body full of compressed air or condensed electricity would blow you up into has the chance to kill her if her high mid comes from regenerating from 50 pieces of her body or something

Because AP can overcome regeneration, if Saitama punched Ryuko with high 6-A force do you think any solid pieces of her body would remain? He doesn't have high mid regen neg but his punches will reduce her to a state where she can't use it.

The same goes for Ryuko's high-mid which isn't elaborated on meaning that getting blown into the amount of pieces a body full of compressed air or condensed electricity would blow you up into has the chance to kill her if her high mid comes from regenerating from 50 pieces of her body or something
But this isn't a battle between a High 7-C and a High 6-A. It's a battle between two High 7-C's. Ryuko's feat was also done extremely casually, she pretty much did it via existence.

But this isn't a battle between a High 7-C and a High 6-A. It's a battle between two High 7-C's. Ryuko's feat was also done extremely casually, she pretty much did it via existence.
The profile doesn't state that she did it via standing around therefore I can only assume she needs to activate it. And a casual blast of willpower can't translate to how casual it would be compared to her physical power since you can't relate the causal emission of a metaphysical attack to the casual emission of a physical attack.

And the first point was to counter your argument about needing regen neg to beat Ryuko's regen. Going inside Ryuko's body would naturally allow her to target her insides which are less durable than her outsides and even if Ryuko was rather durable comparatively, the other Ryuko can simply keep blowing in high 7-C wind into Ryuko's body as if it was a super durable balloon because eventually it's going to pop and the more air there is, the more violent it will be.

The profile doesn't state that she did it via standing around therefore I can only assume she needs to activate it. And a casual blast of willpower can't translate to how casual it would be compared to her physical power since you can't relate the causal emission of a metaphysical attack to the casual emission of a physical attack.
It clearly isn't a metaphysical attack though, is it? It's a metaphysical thing that creates physical force. By 'Did it via existing' I was simply trying to express how stupid casual this feat was.
And the first point was to counter your argument about needing regen neg to beat Ryuko's regen. Going inside Ryuko's body would naturally allow her to target her insides which are less durable than her outsides and even if Ryuko was rather durable comparatively, the other Ryuko can simply keep blowing in high 7-C wind into Ryuko's body as if it was a super durable balloon because eventually it's going to pop and the more air there is, the more violent it will be.
If you say she can spam her wind, nothing stops other Ryuko from simply spamming willpower shockwaves. She has stupidly high stamina along with her High-Mid regen, which would cover being blown up lol.

This may not be a stomp and a possible incon.

Thousands, ryuko canonically has the same level of regen as people who can regen from being torn into thousands of pieces

For those asking for her forcefield and energy redirection it's at 10:05

At 2:00

Ryuko's insides are just as durable actually thanks to her life fiber hybrid physiology, all of her organs are reinforced by Life Fibers which makes them just as durable as the rest of her. And again Ryuko can regen from being blown to thousands of pieces and her regen cant really be bypassed without cutting or outright vaporization of her entire body simultaneously so just blowing her up wont do anything other than make her stronger

Thousands, ryuko canonically has the same level of regen as people who can regen from being torn into thousands of pieces

For those asking for her forcefield and energy redirection it's at 10:05

At 2:00

Ryuko's insides are just as durable actually thanks to her life fiber hybrid physiology, all of her organs are reinforced by Life Fibers which makes them just as durable as the rest of her. And again Ryuko can regen from being blown to thousands of pieces and her regen cant really be bypassed without cutting or outright vaporization of her entire body simultaneously so just blowing her up wont do anything other than make her stronger

Thank you backing up your statements 🙏🙏🙏, someone get this closed

I wish people would read when comments were made. The last reply was 42 minutes ago, nobody else is replying. Let the thread die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back