• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father & Son Feud (feat. Shirou Emiya & Kairi Sisigou)

Alright, so Mordred managed to Disarm Artoria in her Prime while here she's weakened by Shirou's Shitty Magic Supply, so what stops Mordred from doing it again and not wasting time to argue with her like she did before, killing Artoria? I highly doubt she's making that mistake again.

Also, Kairi Poisons the **** out of Shirou, GG.

Alright, so Mordred managed to Disarm Artoria in her Prime while here she's weakened by Shirou's Shitty Magic Supply, so what stops Mordred from doing it again and not wasting time to argue with her like she did before, killing Artoria? I highly doubt she's making that mistake again.

Also, Kairi Poisons the **** out of Shirou, GG.
She killed artoria only because morgan have made a spell that would do it if she die before(which happen artotia kill mordred).

Arturia normally have better skill than mordred

She killed artoria only because morgan have made a spell that would do it if she die before(which happen artotia kill mordred).

Arturia normally have better skill than mordred
You and I remember that very differently. Artoria doesn't have that huge ass Lance here, which means if she disarms Artoria again, she basically wins.

You and I remember that very differently. Artoria doesn't have that huge ass Lance here, which means if she disarms Artoria again, she basically wins.
Yiu know that this scene only appear in mordred view? In the other time we see the scene Mordred never had disarm arturia and got easily killed.

+ This arturia had like killed litteraly all the rebelion before fighting modred

Yiu know that this scene only appear in mordred view? In the other time we see the scene Mordred never had disarm arturia and got easily killed.

+ This arturia had like killed litteraly all the rebelion before fighting modred
You mean the version that got retconned by Apocrypha's showing of the fight? Either way, Artoria in every version of their fight used Rhongomyniad to kill Mordred, which she doesn't have here alongside the fact that she's nerfed to begin with. So using the most recent version of the fight, Mordred Disarms and kills Artoria while Kairi does whatever the **** he can do against Shirou.

You mean the version that got retconned by Apocrypha's showing of the fight? Either way, Artoria in every version of their fight used Rhongomyniad to kill Mordred, which she doesn't have here alongside the fact that she's nerfed to begin with. So using the most recent version of the fight, Mordred Disarms and kills Artoria while Kairi does whatever the **** he can do against Shirou.
She no more skilled in lance than sword so having rhongo or ex excalibur don't change anything in the fight

In the first version it's excalibur who do the kill tho, she finish with rhongo after.

Apo never recton the fight bruh it's literally just how mordred have view on the thing + arturia never have take this fight seriously (even in apo she just blitz mordred)

And like i tell in this fight she had before fighting mordred litteraly killed all the rebelion soldier before.

Mordred was never know before as a better swordman than saber.

Oh and shirou litteraly blitz kairou

She no more skilled in lance than sword so having rhongo or don't change anything.

In the first version it's excakibur who do the kill tho, she finish with excalibur after.

Apo never recton the fight bruh it's literally just how mordred have view the thing.

And like i tell in this fight she had before fighting mordred litteraly killed all the rebelion soldier before.

Mordred was never know before as a better swordman than saber.

Oh and shirou litteraly blitz kairou
It kind does Retcon it because it's the most recent version of the fight, alongside the fact that the original scene had Mordred looking very different than how she does now so that One's getting thrown out for being outdated regardless. I doubt Artoria killing a bunch of random fodder soldiers would mean much to her Stamina for her fight against Mordred, that she would've lost without Rhongomyniad since she lost her ******* sword. Either way, Artoria is weaker than Mordred here so she's at the disadvantage, especially if Mordred just gets pissed off enough that she starts spamming Clarent Blood Arthur.

It kind does Retcon it because it's the most recent version of the fight, alongside the fact that the original scene had Mordred looking very different than how she does now so that One's getting thrown out for being outdated regardless. I doubt Artoria killing a bunch of random fodder soldiers would mean much to her Stamina for her fight against Mordred, that she would've lost without Rhongomyniad since she lost her ******* sword. Either way, Artoria is weaker than Mordred here so she's at the disadvantage, especially if Mordred just gets pissed off enough that she starts spamming Clarent Blood Arthur.
It's just the modred version of the fight. It's not a recton but just how mordred have view this fight.
It's like litteraly the premise of this scene.

A bunch of random soldier? You know that most of the hill is composed of rebelion soldier?

She wouldn't have lost even without rhongo, since she would have take the fight more seriously and do the blitz directly.

You know that in first mordred is weaker that artotia in stat it's like stated in apo material

As a Servant, she is first-class. Though her overall specs are lower compared to her father Arthur, the King of Knights, she possesses power worthy of the Saber class.

Yeah so the disarm doesn't even happen in the LN.

Mordred got defeated in a single duel and got pierced by rhongo after

Blaming the situation on the King for not giving her the crown, she asked if the King hated the "son of Morgan" that much. Artoria emotionlessly replied, "Not once did I despise you. There was only one reason I would not give you the throne. You didn't have the capacity of a King." Mordred charged forward while driven on by passion, and was eventually defeated in single combat, collapsing while still pierced by the holy spear Rhongomyniad. Freed of the mask forced upon her, with a face identical to her "father", she said "....Father", all while reaching out to touch the King with blood-soaked hands at least once, but was not even granted that wish as she fell. Due to being bound by a strong curse inflicted by her mother Morgan, Mordred still swung her sword after her death, leaving a fatal wound on Artoria who later died of her wounds.

The outdated as **** Light Novel Version doesn't matter here since it's not the most recent version and no, it's not Mordred's Interpretation, it's her ******* memories. Also, which version of Artoria is she stated weaker than? If she's weaker than the Nerfed as **** Stay Night Artoria, then I'll eat my ******* hat because that's bullshit. Either way, what's stopping Kairi from Poisoning the absolute **** out of Shirou with his weird Decomposing Finger Bullets and Heart Grenades, thus killing him and getting rid of Artoria?

The outdated as **** Light Novel Version doesn't matter here since it's not the most recent version and no, it's not Mordred's Interpretation, it's her ******* memories. Also, which version of Artoria is she stated weaker than? If she's weaker than the Nerfed as **** Stay Night Artoria, then I'll eat my ******* hat because that's bullshit. Either way, what's stopping Kairi from Poisoning the absolute **** out of Shirou with his weird Decomposing Finger Bullets and Heart Grenades, thus killing him and getting rid of Artoria?
Bruh are you really trying to make the anime above the ln as cannon? Are you like serious? Being older doesn't discard anything if it's the original source. You seem to forgot that anime are only adaptation and so second canon

Ln>anime as cannon, it's always like that even for apo. We litteraly discarded mordred fighting spartacus in anime because it's never happen in the LN by ex.

It's Mordred interpretation because it's her own memory. It's was like the entire but in Apo to see her version of the thing, contrary to what we have see with arturia.

For shirou vs kairi, as we use fsn shirou he would have avalon who can let him regen from what do kairi weapon (he was able to regen being almost cut in half) and he can just replicate his weapon too.

Except if we use first day shirou he will never let himself get shooted

Bruh are you really trying to make the anime above the ln as cannon? Are you like serious? Being older doesn't discard anything if it's the original source. You seem to forgot that anime are only adaptation and so second canon

Ln>anime as cannon, it's always like that even for apo. We litteraly discarded mordred fighting spartacus in anime because it's never happen in the LN by ex.

It's Mordred interpretation because it's her own memory. It's was like the entire but in Apo to see her version of the thing, contrary to what we have see with arturia.

For shirou vs kairi, as we use fsn shirou he would have avalon who can let him regen from what do kairi weapon (he was able to regen being almost cut in half) and he can just replicate his weapon too.

Except if we use first day shirou he will never let himself get shooted
Wait, are we talking about the Apocrypha Light Novel or the Original Stay Night because I was talking about Stay Night's version of Artoria vs Mordred being Outdated as ****?

Wait, are we talking about the Apocrypha Light Novel or the Original Stay Night because I was talking about Stay Night's version of Artoria vs Mordred being Outdated as ****?
If i don't do floppery the passage i send is from apo LN. I never read stay night Ln just the VN

And for like the 5 time? The stay night version isn't outdated. (And technically you would need a crt to discard it as like it's this one who used for mordred profil)

That fsn version is arturia vision of the fight
The apo version is the mordred vision of the fight.
(And even if we used a version, fsn will be see as more canon due to be directly written by nasu)

Well, I'll say Shirou and Artoria take the win. Avalon will undo virtually any damage the Mordred and Kairi can do, and Shirou doms Kairi in a fight, due to his 6-C constructs and 9-A strength meaning he'll one shot either way. Kairi is 9-C to 9-A with his spells, so he can't take a hit. And once he's dead, Mordred will quickly meet the same fate (heh), as not only can Saber hurt or even kill her, Shirou can also hurt her with his constructs.

So I'm voting Shirou and Artoria

Back