• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Psykos in her elixir key using her 7-A end/scaling significantly above 715.8 megatons vs Ryuko in her true life fiber synchronise key, scales to around mid end 7-A/500~ megatons
1.4316x < AP difference
Speed equalised
ahv8iwzuedt61.png
VS
Kill_la_Kill_Kamui_Senketsu_080614_204358.png

Psykos:
Ryuko:

Psychos destroys
Also kill la kill is some smoking hot MID one of the worst things I’ve ever seen in my life

Since this is a stomp should I try out a speed equal Tats vs Kisaragi Ryuko?

• Tats' LS is a tier higher than Ryuko's
  • Tats has a range advantage when Ryuko isn't using her air slashes/shockwaves but are evenly matched when she is
  • She has low-high regeneration neg via destroying at the cellular level which surpasses Ryuko's mid-high
  • Both Tats and Ryuko can fight at thousands of kilometers of distance but depending on how in character Ryuko uses her 5-C shockwaves on Earth her ranged options could be limited preventing her from oneshotting with a shockwave
  • Tatsumaki has a possibly relativistic end we could use to give her a mobility advantage if speed equal still results in death, she has a scaling chain of Geryuganshoop 57111937 m/s <<< Orochi <<< Psykorochi << Tatsumaki while for Ryuko she has a speed rating of 13,829,324 m/s that she massively scales above. I think it's fair to just go with the 4.129770696x speed gap provided by comparing these two speeds for simplicity sake
  • In character Tatsumaki doesn't job around but doesn't go for her strongest stuff due to arrogance meaning if she doesn't win quick then a majority of the options listed above will be negated by reactive evo meaning Tats still has a very clear way of losing despite all this

Seems relatively debatable imo or am I missing something that makes this a stomp?

Since this is a stomp should I try out a speed equal Tats vs Kisaragi Ryuko?

• Tats' LS is a tier higher than Ryuko's
  • Tats has a range advantage when Ryuko isn't using her air slashes/shockwaves but are evenly matched when she is
  • She has low-high regeneration neg via destroying at the cellular level which surpasses Ryuko's mid-high
  • Both Tats and Ryuko can fight at thousands of kilometers of distance but depending on how in character Ryuko uses her 5-C shockwaves on Earth her ranged options could be limited preventing her from oneshotting with a shockwave
  • Tatsumaki has a possibly relativistic end we could use to give her a mobility advantage if speed equal still results in death, she has a scaling chain of Geryuganshoop 57111937 m/s <<< Orochi <<< Psykorochi << Tatsumaki while for Ryuko she has a speed rating of 13,829,324 m/s that she massively scales above. I think it's fair to just go with the 4.129770696x speed gap provided by comparing these two speeds for simplicity sake
  • In character Tatsumaki doesn't job around but doesn't go for her strongest stuff due to arrogance meaning if she doesn't win quick then a majority of the options listed above will be negated by reactive evo meaning Tats still has a very clear way of losing despite all this

Seems relatively debatable imo or am I missing something that makes this a stomp?
Ap gap is way to big...

Ap gap is way to big...
damn so even with all the other stuff I added in? Or do matches with huge AP gaps get ignored?
I kinda tried to make points against it like speed unequal with Tats' faster speed end and setting the match on Earth where they will be far enough for Tats to play the range game while Ryuko can still fight back (idk how shockwaves will affect the Earth so if they do 5-C damage to it then afaik I don't think Ryuko will use them straight away), and also Tats' dura neg with her abilities and higher LS meaning she can grab Ryuko before she does anything.

Back