• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"and the dark dragons who are on par with Vigoor consumed worlds in darkness"

Is "consuming" worlds in darkness a valid reasoningg for planet level AP?

He's 5-B for other reasons, and I heard Sera and Matt were planning DoA/Ninja Gaiden revisions at some point. 5-B comes from being able to cut the Earth in half and cause a solar eclipse; both of which should be calculated. And a lore statement about True Dragon Sword being a weapon Ryu fears using due to not wanting to "Destroy the Earth".

When done traditionally it is, but if KE is used, it can lead to results higher than 5-B. I'm looking for said cut-scenes however so I can calc them. But I also heard something about possible Universal stuff.

Oh, ok. Guess I'll pull out then since I'm remotely not the best guy to ask about Ryu.

The act of Ryu inserting the true dragon's eye is what makes the planet start being destroyed.

It was stated in Ninja Gaiden 2 that the Dragon sword could only be active for at most an hour.

Passing beyond that hour the earth starts self destructing in itself as natural disasters will start being triggered and it would destroy itself.

Universe stuff comes from Ryu killing Vigoor who bested Gurdu who created the Ninja Gaiden universe.

Dark dragons were also compared to Vigoor and Ryu kills one in Ninja Gaiden DS.

Its also regarded as Ryu's hardest fight and the one time he actually came close to dying.

He kills it though.

The Archfiend Vazda apparently is as powerful as Vigoor aswell since it interlinks them and compares the two in lore as being equal to one another.

Yeah, I know the supposed Universal feat came from Vigoor, who also did both the Solar Eclipse and the planet splitting feats.

I know Sera and Matt had plans for Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden, which Sera said she might upgrade Ryu to a Universal tier when the time comes. But that probably should be saved for another thread.

I know it gets said a lot, but Sera still has plans for the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive series that she still hasn't gotten around to it and also prefers not to be bothered about it either. I know the plans had something to do with Ryu being upgraded to Universal with the True Dragon Sword and Darkness Sword. But I forgot where some screenshots of what she said were.

Shit ...I am new here and always wanted to upgrade NG to low2C ....I was myself going to make a CRT for it but after my exams....but if someone else is going to do it they have my support...

Well, I can only promise about 3-A based on what I heard from her; I know English versions mention something about time and space, but she has context of the more Japanese versions.

Back