• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive verse deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure though we don't know how long that'll take or if it'll even happen lol. I hope it does get recreated, although I won't lie, not super confident in that given past threads to revise the verse died off.

Would like to be proven wrong though.

Okay. I am not certain regarding this issue, and may very well be wrong.

Okay. It would be appreciated if you and other members here make an effort in that regard.

So just a note, we keep the verse page and Ryu Hayabusa's but delete everyone else for now?

Also, should the verse page have a rename; like Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive. Or which name is more preferred if they're the same verse.

So just a note, we keep the verse page and Ryu Hayabusa's but delete everyone else for now?

Also, should the verse page have a rename; like Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive. Or which name is more preferred if they're the same verse.
Keep the verse page and Hayabusa's profile yeah. Everyone elses gets deleted.

Also, prolly best just to keep it as Dead or Alive. Its eventually what Ninja Gaiden becomes + the more iconic name

Probably a good idea to have both names in the system so the one that isn't being used still redirects to the page. Nioh exists as well.

Alright, I deleted all save verse page and Ryu. And did a bit more polishing on the Power of the Verse page since a generic "One of the strongest fighting game verses" doesn't really cut it.

Probably a good idea to have both names in the system so the one that isn't being used still redirects to the page. Nioh exists as well.
We could make Ninja Gaiden a redirect and where it links to Dead or Alive if people search it.
Hayabusa's was sandboxed so you can delete his actual one on the verse page lol. My b
We could just edit the page later as Ryu's profile seems like the one people are most interested to fix and/or the one who appears easiest to fix and thus will probably be the first.

We could make Ninja Gaiden a redirect and where it links to Dead or Alive if people search it.
That sounds like a good idea ye.
We could just edit the page later as Ryu's profile seems like the one people are most interested to fix and/or the one who appears easiest to fix and thus will probably be the first.
Sure. I suppose this thread can be closed then.
Well here's hoping the verse finally gets a good revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back