• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive discussion

I was asking if that was the "Reason" from Sigma 1 that you brought up. For Ryu to scale from Vigoor's feat. Because I was pretty sure that was where the scaling was based off of. Though you also mentioned an issue about that?

No, its from Ryu beating the Dark Dragon in Dragon Sword, who defeated the dragons that killed Vigoor. The issue is that Vigoor is still the Supreme Archfiend in Sigma II while Ryu isn't that much stronger than other Fiends

Actually I don't remember if what I said was fully accurate. I have a document for the feats I'm getting but I didn't get the scan of Vigoor being defeated in the lore so I might have misremembered

The 13 Dragons were able to Defeat Vigoor before much later one of the weakest ones turned evil, I believe this is the same Dragon Ryu Fights in 1

IMG_0689.jpg

No, its from Ryu beating the Dark Dragon in Dragon Sword, who defeated the dragons that killed Vigoor. The issue is that Vigoor is still the Supreme Archfiend in Sigma II while Ryu isn't that much stronger than other Fiends
That’s because he didn’t have the True Dragon Sword yet and even without it he defeated the Dragon and this was before he obtained the True Dragon Sword

Last edited:
Do you guys have Discord so we can continue this discussion? I already have a server ready for posting Scans and preparing a Cosmology

I don't think that's too relevant, barely proves anything
These are the Same People that defeated the dark dragon who was one of the dragons that defeated Vigoor long ago and not to mention that in the Vigoor Lore is the same one you fight in Ninja Gaiden 1 Underworld

Wait what? Can you provide a citation?

I've already went through Ninja Gaiden DS tho.
Vigoor was mentioned in the Gurdu Book in Ninja Gaiden 2 and that’s the Same Vigoor you fight in Ninja Gaiden 1, he was also finna be Resurrected in the DS Version but failed and ended up being the Dragon.
Wait what? Can you provide a citation?

I've already went through Ninja Gaiden DS tho.

Well, the Dragon fought in Dragon Sword is the Dark Dragon, one of the dragons that fought against Vigoor. So sure there will be scaling
Vigoor you fight in Ninja Gaiden 1, he was also finna be Resurrected in the DS Version but failed and ended up being the Dragon.
Iirc the Vigoor emperor was actually a human? Its been a minute since I went through 1, but the NG wiki at least says this unless it's wrong.

Also, is there supposed to be an image posted there? Can't tell

Well, the Dragon fought in Dragon Sword is the Dark Dragon, one of the dragons that fought against Vigoor. So sure there will be scaling

Iirc the Vigoor emperor was actually a human? Its been a minute since I went through 1, but the NG wiki at least says this unless it's wrong.

Also, is there supposed to be an image posted there? Can't tell
No he wasn’t human and my bad lol I was doing something when I replied back

No he wasn’t human and my bad lol I was doing something when I replied back

The Holy Vigoor Emperor is the immortal figurehead of the Vigoor Empire, and the representation of the deity Vigoor. Though no one knows exactly how he came into being, he came to rule an Empire founded on the lands in where Vigoor had corrupted the Dark Dragon during the ancient era. He is a very powerful human with a high degree of fiendish genes in his blood, this allows him to transcend beyond physical boundaries and keep rule over powerful fiends.[2]

So is this wrong?

The Holy Vigoor Emperor is the immortal figurehead of the Vigoor Empire, and the representation of the deity Vigoor. Though no one knows exactly how he came into being, he came to rule an Empire founded on the lands in where Vigoor had corrupted the Dark Dragon during the ancient era. He is a very powerful human with a high degree of fiendish genes in his blood, this allows him to transcend beyond physical boundaries and keep rule over powerful fiends.[2]

So is this wrong?
I don’t remember seeing this and as far as I remember. the Transcend Physical Boundaries came from Early chapters in NG 1 and it was referring to other Fiends but who knows, maybe this scales to him too I have to double check

Anyways lemme copy paste the scaling chain I wrote up before

Gurdu, the first deity, created the universe. He was eventually beaten by Vigoor, the deity of Hatred. Years later, the 13 Dragons are born, and defeat Vigoor. (More info on the conflict between the dragons in the vid since it's alot).
The Dark Dragon beats its 12 siblings.

Centuries later, Ryu fights the Drak Dragon, and wins

And another somewhat important one. Vazdah was born from from the mind and body of Vigoor

Ryu fights and defeats Vazdah

I'm iffy on the Vigoor emperor thing so I didn't include it here

Anyways lemme copy paste the scaling chain I wrote up before

Gurdu, the first deity, created the universe. He was eventually beaten by Vigoor, the deity of Hatred. Years later, the 13 Dragons are born, and defeat Vigoor. (More info on the conflict between the dragons in the vid since it's alot).
The Dark Dragon beats its 12 siblings.

Centuries later, Ryu fights the Drak Dragon, and wins

And another somewhat important one. Vazdah was born from from the mind and body of Vigoor

Ryu fights and defeats Vazdah

I'm iffy on the Vigoor emperor thing so I didn't include it here

NG 1 had one job… my mind is exploding inside

I'd wanna fact check the thing about Vigoor emperor to see if that really was the God Vigoor that beat Gurdu in lore, or really just a human that became a pseudo avatar.

Regardless Hayabusa would scale through the Dark Dragon and Vazdah

I'd wanna fact check the thing about Vigoor emperor to see if that really was the God Vigoor that beat Gurdu in lore, or really just a human that became a pseudo avatar.

Regardless Hayabusa would scale through the Dark Dragon and Vazdah
Yeah and after the Ninja Gaiden lore and scaling is solved is it possible that we can Tag Nioh and Dead or Alive next?

I remember in the third game, there's a boss that shoots lightning from the sky. Maybe you can calc Ryu's speed compared to the lightning

I remember in the third game, there's a boss that shoots lightning from the sky. Maybe you can calc Ryu's speed compared to the lightning
That's Alexei

And here's the calc we currently use for Ryu. Could prolly use a recalc tho

Back