• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NINJA GAIDEN AND DOA REVISION THREAD DISCUSSION AND POSSIBILTY

I propose a MASSIVE overhaul of the ninja gaiden and doa pages for existing characters as well as add a few. Let me explain.

AP- Ryu hayabusa for starters should be upgraded from planet level to 2-b. We all know about the vigoor statement about how he defeated gurdu who created the universe along with all the concepts in it, but there I so much more to that. Firstly vigoor was born from the literal concept of fear, who then evolved into hatred and then vigoor, gurdy when he was defeated split himself into 4 deities, one of which was the deity of creation. The deity of creation then planted the seeds of life, which created the 13 dragons, who in turn defeated vigoor. Vigoor however survived due to his hatred and corrupted the 13th dragon, who was the weakest, and gave him enough power to beat the other 12 dragon. Then 12 dragons then put all of there power and essence into a sword, which was made from the fang of one of then, this became the dragon sword, they also put some of there3 power into the dragons eye, which is used to awaken it's full power. That alone are universal level + feats. Vigoor then proceed to create the underworld, which is stated to be infinite in size with an infinte number of planes as well as dimensions as stated in nioh like the yokai realm, the dread dimension and the multiple netherworlds. The underworld is also stated to have a different flow of time as well as certain areas where time doesn't exist. That brings us to the dark dragon blade and the dark dragon. The dark dragon blade has the full power of the dark dragon and it grows stronger the more it kills. At the end of ninja gaiden sigma 1 murai gets ahold of it and transforms into " the devil incarnate" who ryu then proceeds to beat, he later destroys the blade with a single swing from the dragon sword. We also have the vigoor emperor who is stated to be the reincarnation of vigoor with the "power of all fiends" and was able to create an entire realm as well as vazdah, the archfiend who was literally born from vigoor body and brain. His heartbeat alone while sealed was felt throughout the underworld and even the human world.

Now let's get into the other fiends, Alexei, Elizabeth, wolf and Zendonius. The 4 greater fiends They each have there own domains, which again are infinte in size, as its stated they split the underworld into 4 quarters. Then we have Ishtaros the god of creation who can teleport through space-time and Nicchae the god of destruction as well as Marbus is the personal guard of vigoor who ruled the underworld, who is actually defeated by Rachel first, giving her universal+ AP, and then ryu in the underworld, where its stated that there powers are absolute.we also have obaba who later on was amped by the eye of the dragon, which alone is uni +, but then proceeds to get killed by ayane. We also see kasumi was watching the fight implying she could've done the same thing if ayane lost so this backscales to her as well. This also scales to characters like alpha152 who was more or less equal to kasumi and mai shiranui who fights kasumi to find out who the strongest female ninja isz which ends in a stalemate, it was stated in an interview that the version of mai we see is exclusive to the doa universe, it was stated that originally all the characters were going to beat up alpha152 one by one but it was removed for " being to cruel" we also see that other characters can keep up with ayane like honoka and marie rose as well as Rachel, who canonically fights in the doa tournament, let's move away from doa for a bit and talk about yaiba. Yaiba at the end of the game was able to push ryu so hard he felt he needed to use the eye of the dragon to put him down, he got 1 shot by it but still, yaiba then proceeds to fight del gonzo who was turned into the Aztec god of the underworld, the same god who created the dread dimension. Now we get into warrior orochi 3 and 4( which yes is in fact canon) which ryu stars in. In warrior orochi orochi and later zues were able to drag characters from 3 separate universes, ninja gaiden, dynasty warriors and samurai warriors, into a " fused world, specifically in warrior orochi 4. The gods of olympus directly compare ryu hayabusa to one of them. Ryu, Achilles and Joan of arc were then brought into a mock battle with 3 of the top gods including ZUES, which both sides stated in the beginning and towards the end that they were going all out and ZUES himself was impressed and thought that with there powers they would win. That brings us to odin and the Yggdrasil, odin stated the Yggdrasil has the power th destroy ALL WORLDS Including the mystic realm and odin was powering it. Odin got his power stolen and well as the power of orochi by hades who stated that with that power he could finally beat ZUES confirming he needed that amount of power. Again ryu was directly compared to these gods and its backed up by what we see in ninja gaiden itself.

Speed- for now let's move on to speed. Nothing much here. Just that ryu hayabusa should scale to inaccessible speed based on the fact he can move in stopped time due to his time stop ability and the eagle eye ability which is stated to stop the flow of time as well as being able to move in certain places in the underworld where time doesn't exist. Kasumi, ayane and the doa cast should scale to infinite speed since kasumi is stated in doa to be the fastest ninja and can keep up slightly with ryu same with ayane.

Abilities and Resistances - there are a few hax abilities that ryu and other characters does in fact have like ayane with the "raging mountain god ninpo" which is stated to harness the power of all of creation and can move heaven and earth" as well as kasumi with the "torn sky blast" which doesn't have any descriptions but its stated to be the most power ninpo of the mugen tenshin so it scales as well..
Now on to Ryu hayabusa. Firstly time manipulation as he has multiple time stop moves as well as space-time manipulation with void as its distorts space-time as well as cuts it as shown in warrior orochi 3 and 4, when ryu uses it with the dragon sword it cuts through time and space. Also soul manipulation as ryu fights multiple enemies that can destroy the soul and hes completely fine like the monk fiends who are stated to "reap souls with there scythe in souls as well as he himself can destroy souls. This shows that you need to completely destroy his soul to kill him, since he was the hayabusa spirit within him. Also basic resistances include elemental resistances, mind has and illusions as well as resistances from the effects of the underworld which can eviscerate anyone who doesn't have resistance to it as well as being turned into a fiend by the underworld which can turn people into feinds by its presence alone.

4D- short and simple. The underworld along with the characters should be 4D. The underworld has multiple statements that it exists in a higher dimension then the underworld like in "ninja gaiden 3- the ancient ship of doom"s trans dimensional warship as well as the description for nyotengu in doa6 saying she "descended into the human realm"

Miscellaneous- in nioh, its shown that feinds can change there form or get certain abilities based on there will or the beliefs of others. For example kanna, the fire chariot. She was conceptualized by ancient folklore AND because of what the Japanese people believed her to be. Also there are souls in nioh that have different elemental abilities when that element is bound to there will.

Obviously this isn't everything and I didn't go into as much detail as i wanted but I hope you guys get my points. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me on discord at reggielacey22#1053

If you need me to provide screenshots and links just ask please, tho I don't really know how since this is my first thread. That's why I dropped my discord. Shit I know

Last edited:
if the underworld has infinite dimensions then wouldn't it be 2-A instead of just 2-B, also inaccessible speed doesn't exist on this wiki and moving in time stop or without time doesn't give anything, especially not if they're moving in their own time stop

if the underworld has infinite dimensions then wouldn't it be 2-A instead of just 2-B, also inaccessible speed doesn't exist on this wiki and moving in time stop or without time doesn't give anything, especially not if they're moving in their own time stop
There is also a confirming vigoor and the archfiends are above the concept of time as well. Also pretty sure moving in places where time doesn't exist give you inaccessible or at least infinite speed.

I got 2-b from obviously the underworld having an infinite number of infinite sizes dimensions AND del gonzo saying he was the strongest in the multiverse when he became an aspect of that Aztec god of the underworld I mentioned

Back