• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryu Hayabusa VS Narutoverse

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I see no planet lvl stats on his page not even continental
'With the True Dragon Sword he was able to kill off Vigoor and one of the Dark Dragons who at that level yeah (Vigoor could casually cause a large series of solar eclipses and split the world in half, the dark dragons are on par with Vigoor also and consumed worlds in darkness for what it's worth. Fodder like Tengu have feats on a comparable scale so it's consistent, and Ryu also fears using the True Dragon Sword because he wishes not to destroy the earth)' That warrants planet level to me.

'With the True Dragon Sword he was able to kill off Vigoor and one of the Dark Dragons who at that level yeah (Vigoor could casually cause a large series of solar eclipses and split the world in half, the dark dragons are on par with Vigoor also and consumed worlds in darkness for what it's worth. Fodder like Tengu have feats on a comparable scale so it's consistent, and Ryu also fears using the True Dragon Sword because he wishes not to destroy the earth)' That warrants planet level to me.

Make a thread about it if you want for now he gets bodied by kyuubi

Back