• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay so if Naruto doesn't use TSOs to end the fight then I think Goku and Vegeta might exploit their higher AoE to keep them at bay before probably RE'ing to one shot

okay so if Naruto doesn't use TSOs to end the fight then I think Goku and Vegeta might exploit their higher AoE to keep them at bay before probably RE'ing to one shot
I think you're overestimating the usefulness of Goku and Vegeta's RE, and the amount they'd be able to with AoE.
They start out 4 km apart, and I highly doubt Goku and Vegeta's first thought is "Let's teleport away and spam AoE attacks at them!"
Naruto and Sasuke are much more cunning and tricky to deal with, as well as the fact that they have a lot of shit they can just randomly pull out and do.
Nothing stops them from just pulling out the Majestic Susano'o and then RE'ing away. Because remember, they grew from like, sub planet level to multi star level in the fight against Kaguya.

I think you're overestimating the usefulness of Goku and Vegeta's RE, and the amount they'd be able to with AoE.
They start out 4 km apart, and I highly doubt Goku and Vegeta's first thought is "Let's teleport away and spam AoE attacks at them!"
Naruto and Sasuke are much more cunning and tricky to deal with, as well as the fact that they have a lot of shit they can just randomly pull out and do.
Nothing stops them from just pulling out the Majestic Susano'o and then RE'ing away. Because remember, they grew from like, sub planet level to multi star level in the fight against Kaguya.
eh? aren't they multi-solar system just from being in their peak forms? When did So6P naruto go from small planet to multi solar?? are you confusing two different forms/versions? because if so then Goku and Vegeta RE'd from 3-B to 2-C which is a literal infinite jump in power plus I dont think we accept MAS to be at or above 135 ExaFoe unless I'm mistaken so its pretty clear who has the better RE by a long shot.

Storm Sasuke not having layered genjutsu is really making him useless in these battles lmao
Tbh, no reason for Storm Sasuke to not have layered Genjutsu. I’d argue that Storm’s mind hax has more layers than canon Naruto since we saw 2 more mind haxs in the games below even the Mangekyo Sharingan but above the 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

Tbh, no reason for Storm Sasuke to not have layered Genjutsu. I’d argue that Storm’s mind hax has more layers than canon Naruto since we saw 2 more mind haxs in the games below even the Mangekyo Sharingan but above the 3 Tomoe Sharingan.
Probably. But you would have to propose that in the hax evaluation thread. Problem is, currently the hax layers for canon Sauce are heavily based on statements that don't exist in the games so you would have to take an individual look at the games themselves without any help from canon.

Probably. But you would have to propose that in the hax evaluation thread. Problem is, currently the hax layers for canon Sauce are heavily based on statements that don't exist in the games so you would have to take an individual look at the games themselves without any help from canon.
I see, what’s the new standards for layered hax?

Back