• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low budget and white haired Bakugo VS Angry kid

I thought you would give my head or some other vital point as an example, damn.
I wanted it to sound as painful as possible for an example. đź’€
While striking pressure points would be more effective than punching an opponent straight up, It still doesn't negate durability and you would still need some AP to actually damage the opponent. The difference between 9A and 9C would still be too much imo.
You can be 9-C and attack a 9-A character's weak point and cause them pain ngl. Tanking pressure points is possible through having a higher endurance, not durability, but it only being shown to hits specifically to the weak points.

Besides, Here is Baki's experience against boxers;

Take into consideration this boxer here is nowhere near as skilled as Ryu

doesn’t actually mean much here.

Yuri didn’t beat Baki because he was more skilled, Baki himself noted that it was because he lacked Stamina, power, and Strength In comparison.

And unrelated y’all are crazy if you think chin punches and liver shots can bridge a street to small building gap lmao.

You can be 9-C and attack a 9-A character's weak point and cause them pain ngl. Tanking pressure points is possible through having a higher endurance, not durability, but it only being shown to hits specifically to the weak points.
It still wouldn't be enough to ko or even damage when the AP gap is that high imo.

It still wouldn't be enough to ko or even damage when the AP gap is that high imo.
You can damage a 9-A character, even while being 9-C, however, as you say, the person will need to have a very high precision in their movements. And yes, they wouldn't be knocked out through a single hit, they can endure 10s of hits, that's why, if Ryu doesn't have that precision in his movements, he's basically done.

Baki's pain tolerance, even in this key, is insane.

So much so that he could take dozens of blows from an army of gangsters, to the point he was knocked completely unconscious, and go on to train moments later without any signs of fatigue or lasting impacts.

If he ever reaches his limit, it's likely his endorphins would naturally activate which would completely suppress the pain.
The endorphins hax is OP ngl. I gave my opinion before on why it would be ineffective, but it was due to my knowledge on the IRL secretion of endorphins (which never suppresses pain entirely. However, given how you are knocked due to the pain from pressure points and not because your durability was done, endorphins would help Baki basically tank a ton of Ryu's hits.

And as said, Ryu isn't a strategical genius, he can still be cornered, and Ryu, someone who has to maintain fluidity in his movements would be done. I mean, considering how such a small strategy can bring a huge change to fight, I am now rather unsure about who would actually win this. I think Baki would pull this off now.

Back