• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low budget and white haired Bakugo VS Angry kid

Ryu Baeksan (17 y/o) vs Baki (13 y/o) Pre Ando's training

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • No prep time, No prior knowledge
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Baki AP: 7.65 kJ
  • Ryu Baeksan AP: 9,9 KJ
Baki's advantages:
  • More experienced
  • More variety of techniques
  • Better pain tolerance
  • Better LS
  • Better stamina
Note: As i said in the above, But this is pre ando training Baki, Meaning, He doesn't have resistence to telepathy nor instinctive action as those abilities are post/during gaia

I'm also having my doubts about Baki's info analysis and analytical prediction

Ryu Baeksan's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • Better AP?
  • Unpredictable
  • Better flexibility
  • Resistence to analytical prediction
  • More range

Ryu Baeksan: (4) - XxZetsuxX, Zefra3011, Dinozxd, Serlock_Holmes

images

Baki: (1) - RoggerReggor

40428-Baki-Cosplay-from-Baki-the-Grappler.jpg

Last edited:
This key of Baki also has crazy feats, like he could tell that a person was trying to fake their movements by just seeing the center of gravity of their body.

Either way, I am following this, leaning more towards Ryu.

This key of Baki also has crazy feats, like he could tell that a person was trying to fake their movements by just seeing the center of gravity of their body.
The point is... Ryu's Vector Manip isn't just a feint (if this is what you meant with "fake their movements") it's a complete change of attack, he could change from a straight to an uppercut at last moment.

In The Boxer they don't directly mention that they read the center of gravity but they still read your posture and many other things and Ryu has AnP resistance against that feat so I'm not sure if that's enough.

According to Baki's profile, the dude can literally ressurect from death via his willpower alone and couldn't be read by a dude who could read people's minds.

Wow.

According to Baki's profile, the dude can literally ressurect from death via his willpower alone and couldn't be read by a dude who could read people's minds.

Wow.
Did you not read what i said?

Willpower and instinctive action are post/during gaia arc

He doesn't have that

Ryu seems to have the upper hand since no Baki supporter's aren't showing up

I think for now i will give my vote to Ryu

Baki's level of skill at this moment isn't capable of blocking/dodging Ryu's attacks because he can just change his attacks directions

Ryu has range advantage due to his long a arms which kinda helps him keep distance from baki

Ryu also has god tier flexibility which helps him dodge from bad positioning and is capable of attacking with full force from said position

His mobility is also better than Baki and i also believe he is more strategical than Baki's (Atleast Baki in this key)

Ryu will eventually start hitting him in his chin and other pressure points to mitigate Baki's stamina advantage too

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, But does Baki's endorphine skill or smth help in this situation?

I mean, It does increase his pain tolerance and durability

He already has a massive pain tolerance and stamina advantage

If we include his endorphin, Is he capable of negating Ryu's pressure points?

If we include his endorphin, Is he capable of negating Ryu's pressure points?
Endorphins are real-life things which do decrease the effect of pain and act as natural painkillers, an excess amount of them can somehow make someone resist pain as well (but only to some extent). In this case, I don't think it helps anyways. Also, negating Pressure Points isn't on his profile, and he never did it afaik.

erm, I was told by you that it wasn't in this key though?
Death concentration and Endorphins, He has it iirc since he unlocks it before gaia arc

Resistence to telepathy and instinctive action are the ones he doesn't have

Death concentration and Endorphins, He has it iirc since he unlocks it before gaia arc
Death Concentration is op though. Endorphins also is pretty good and makes up for the durability difference while also boosting his pain tolerance. Might consider changing my vote to Baki.

Death Concentration is op though. Endorphins also is pretty good and makes up for the durability difference while also boosting his pain tolerance. Might consider changing my vote to Baki.
Can it even negate pressure points?

Ryu can KO people by hitting the chin, And you know hitting in the chin will shake your brain

Not sure if increasing durability will make him negate that

Ryu can KO people by hitting the chin, And you know hitting in the chin will shake your brain

it shouldn't but.... Ryu isn't as precise as Yu... he will have hard time going for the chin... he could land hit on a dude on the chin but he never KO him, hitting the chin is also a matter of precision,

he still can hit many other places but they will just induce pain more than an outright KO

it shouldn't but.... Ryu isn't as precise as Yu... he will have hard time going for the chin... he could land hit on a dude on the chin but he never KO him, hitting the chin is also a matter of precision,
Not being more precise doesn't mean anything though

He is facing an opponent way WAY less skilled than Yu plus the fact Ryu has mobility and flexibility advantage
he still can hit many other places but they will just induce pain more than an outright KO
I know

Not being more precise doesn't mean anything though

He is facing an opponent way WAY less skilled than Yu plus the fact Ryu has mobility and flexibility advantage

4 times and he didn't KO him (two are aimed at the head but they still did hit the chin)

4 times and he didn't KO him (two are aimed at the head but they still did hit the chin)

He is hitting the face '-'

Also an uppercut won't shake your brain

You need to punch sideways in the chin

Also Ryu was facing someone more physically stronger than him

I don't think Baki is that much muscular than him

Can it even negate pressure points?

Baki isn't a dumbass tho. Hitting your opponents jaw is like, one of the basic things you learn in boxing. I'm sure Baki knows that lol

Baki isn't a dumbass tho. Hitting your opponents jaw is like, one of the basic things you learn in boxing. I'm sure Baki knows that lol
I know, But he won't be hitting Ryu anytime soon

Because ANPR + Mobility advantage + flexibility + range advantage

Back