• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low budget and white haired Bakugo VS Angry kid

Baki isn't a dumbass tho. Hitting your opponents jaw is like, one of the basic things you learn in boxing. I'm sure Baki knows that lol
at the same time here... uh... tell this to the dude who thought Ryu's uppercut was a straight punch... like... this doesn't work on Ryu, my apologize

I mean this;

images.jpg

I know, But he won't be hitting Ryu anytime soon

Because ANPR + Mobility advantage + flexibility + range advantage
Isn't knocking out Baki kinda impossible due to Death Concentration? Not sure if that works for that but still. Also, doesn't Baki also have ANPR too?

Isn't knocking out Baki kinda impossible due to Death Concentration? Not sure if that works for that but still. Also, doesn't Baki also have ANPR too?
That increases his body reflexes iirc

His endorphins is the better amplification he has atm, I could be wrong though

I guess I misunderstood the image, but, in an uppercut you hit the chin not the jaw there lol
Yeah, But the angle he is hitting, He is absorbing the impact

If you hit the chin sideways it will be impossible to absorb correctly because your fist is not getting stopped by the persons head

Yeah, But the angle he is hitting, He is absorbing the impact

If you hit the chin sideways it will be impossible to absorb correctly because your fist is not getting stopped by the persons head
it's just less effective but hitting with an uppercut correctly still KO, I'm pretty sure there are various KO due to uppercuts IRL

Besides, Here is Baki's experience against boxers;

Take into consideration this boxer here is nowhere near as skilled as Ryu

That's just strenght difference or acumulated damage
I doubt it but, even if, the fact Ryu never actually even tried to hit the chin means it's not really that he can really do/he never does even if he can

It's just unlikely Ryu will win for a KO that way, just that

Baki at 13 has a 9-A feat I believe, but I don’t know why it hasn’t been applied yet
Would it matter against pressure points?

Also, This match here is literally either Ryu finishes Baki with pressure points first

Or

Ryu's runs out of stamina and Baki finishes him off

"Known to go on extended training regimes that last half of a day, and classifies them as warm-ups"

This would get mitigated fast against pressure points btw

nothing related to pain tolerance? because Ryu actually goes for liver shots which is entirely a matter of pain

How is Baki dealing with this;

Analytical prediction + Vector manip + range advantage + resistence to analytical prediction + mobility advantage

I didn't see the ANPR part, Mb

I'm having doubts he doesn't, I'm pretty sure the ANPR feat happens after the Ando training and the same for Info analysis

We will be using the current profile, You can make a CRT to upgrade Baki

Anyway, What's your vote currently?

Way to much time, We can just request the match to be removed once the upgrades are added
I mean, if there's a 9-A feat which is supposed to be accepted but it just isn't added, then it's idiotic. 9-A is way higher than 9-C, so either way, it would need to be removed.

I mean, if there's a 9-A feat which is supposed to be accepted but it just isn't added, then it's idiotic. 9-A is way higher than 9-C, so either way, it would need to be removed.
This match would still remain the same

Ryu would just spam pressure points once he sees his normal attacks aren't doing anything

Baki can't hit him either

Like i said, This is either Ryu KO's him first or he runs out of stamina and Baki wins

Ryu would just spam pressure points once he sees his normal attacks aren't doing anything
Pressure Points doesn't negate durability though. If the difference between Baki and Ryu is that much (9A vs 9C) then Ryu's attacks wouldn't do shit aganist Baki no matter where Ryu hits.

Ryu's lack of experience is a huge factor here, honestly. Especially considering his arrogance. I would like everyone to remember Ryu was beaten by a fairly standard boxer just by being lured into the corner of a boxing ring. He's a genius in skill, but it doesn't necessarily apply to his strategic ability.

Baki is adaptable and flexible. Once he realizes he can't beat Ryu in a striking match, (which, admittedly he likely can't) he would definitely resort to bringing it down to grappling, which he can catch Ryu off guard with by immediately swapping to a hold mid-strike and using afterimages to throw off Ryu's predictions.

Baki is skilled enough in this key to take on a gang of 100 men, outmaneuvering and dodging many of their attacks. While he is eventually caught and pummeled, he is shown capable of enduring an extended beating from them before he's eventually incapacitated.

Not voting for Baki, just wanted to provide some stuff since there's been no real Baki support here.

Pressure Points doesn't negate durability though. If the difference between Baki and Ryu is that much (9A vs 9C) then Ryu's attacks wouldn't do shit aganist Baki no matter where Ryu hits.
That's correct, but striking a pressure point is still a great thing. For example, a ball hitting you on your hand has no effects but even when thrown at low speeds, it will cause an unbearable pain if you are hit in the balls (at least for a while). Durability negation is attacking with attacks which ignore conventional durability while pressure points is striking those points in the body where the concept of durability hardly applies.

I thought you would give my head or some other vital point as an example, damn.

While striking pressure points would be more effective than punching an opponent straight up, It still doesn't negate durability and you would still need some AP to actually damage the opponent. The difference between 9A and 9C would still be too much imo.

I thought you would give my head or some other vital point as an example, damn.

While striking pressure points would be more effective than punching an opponent straight up, It still doesn't negate durability and you would still need some AP to actually damage the opponent.
it depends, a liver shot causes damage and pain because the punch actually reaches the liver since there are no bones to prevent it, even if the muscles won't be damaged the liver will because the muscles are pushed on it, you just need a human level ap to perform this

it depends, a liver shot causes damage and pain because the punch actually reaches the liver since there are no bones to prevent it, even if the muscles won't be damaged the liver will because the muscles are pushed on it, you just need a human level ap to perform this
You still perform it aganist an another human though.

high durability muscles don't weight more, you can still push them
well, after reading the Durability page, Pressure Points does help even when the AP difference is too much. I still think that this is an AP stomp (if Baki is actually 9-A) though.

Back