• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like, why is she not 1-A? She transcends all concepts in her verse, and the concept of dimensions inherently exists. Nonetheless, if she transcends all theories and dimensions, why would they mention the theories if they were only sticking to the aforementioned theory of merely six dimensions?

well, Ryougi is the Avatar of Akasha right? Akasha has been mentioned multiple times in the nasuverse, and people made Akasha only 1-C for some reason, so hence if Ryougi's third personality Akasha itself then She automatically becomes 1-C too

Well, it would be revising both. Not sure why I didn't mention Akasha, but I did put him in the topics. So, like, would Akasha be 1-A by said descriptions?

yes, I think it should, upon reading from Type-Moon wiki it says

the Akashic Records (ÒéóÒé½ÒéÀÒââÒé»Òâ¼Òé│Òâ╝Òâë, Akashikku Rekoudo?), or occasionally, Heave (þ®║, Sora?), is a metaphysical location within the Nasuverse that acts as the "force" that exists at the top of all theories in every dimension, as well as the source of all events and phenomena in the universe. It is also referred to as the "Outside of the World," as opposed to the World and the Reverse Side of the World. Existing outside of time, it stores and archives information of all possibilities and events, past, present, and future, of the world. It is the place from where all souls, including those of Heroic Spirits recorded on the Throne of Heroes, originate from and to where they return after death.

To be 1-A you need le this: Outerverse level: Characters that are beyond all dimensional scale. There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained.

Akasha is described as the "force" that exists at the top of all theories on dimensions

Or in other is above the concept of dimensions. So yea I think the 1-A is valid. Although I agree more input is needed

She is pretty much like Oblivion. She is the void beyond the world.

Omg, 1-A Shiki vs 1-A Machina is coming. ovo

Hm, simply existing above the theories of dimensions themself is not so enough.

Since the realm of physics, and dimensions stretches to infinity. 1-A's show superiority to all the very conceptuality of space-time, or full indepedence to it.

But if she is indeed, meta-physical then that's correct.

>Omg, 1-A Shiki vs 1-A Machina is coming. ovo

Machina stomps

Also Nasu experts should be contacted on this

There isn't enough information to put Akasha at 1-A, in my opinion, but it's theoretically possible. That's why it has "possibly far higher" on its page.

Also i don't understand, Akasha =/= Void Shiki

She is just connected to it so it won't affect her tiering.

As for Akasha itself...eh that information seems vague

Akasha is above all concepts and Dimensions in Nasuverse. PERIOD. It only caps at 1-C because we've only seen a max of 6 dimensions.

I don't remember any statement that says that, but oh well, must have missed it somewhere.

Shiki is Akasha itself given persona and appearance so naturally, she scales to whatever Akasha is as far I know

Also I agree this is a bit vague to upgrade Shiki to 1-A

There isn't enough information to put Akasha at 1-A, in my opinion, but it's theoretically possible. That's why it has "possibly far higher" on its page.

Well, I think the "possibly far higher" is there because it proceeds to mention "the amount of dimensions may be the same as our own multiverse", but we never use our verse as reasoning for anything beyond tier 2, so I'm going to assume the justification is really outdated, and that's why I brought it up.

Primarily because of the fact that the Nasuverse has not mentioned higher-spatial dimensions above six dimensions that are not outliers.

Avalon is mentioned to be able to repel attacks coming from the Sixth Dimension, and Shielder's Obscurant Wall of Chalk skill is mentioned to work on the principle of shifting the target out of the time axis to dodge an attack, with a higher-ranking allowing it to repel attacks from "higher-order dimensions".

However, we don't have enough evidence to assume that infinite spatial dimensions exist in the Nasuverse, hence Shiki's and Akasha's current ratings.

@Hadou

KamiYasha is more well-versed with Kara no Kyoukai than I am. So if he wants to change the justifications I'll leave it to him.

Just like Reppu said, we don't have enough evidence to assume that infinite spatial dimensions exist in the Nasuverse.

Infinite spatial dimensions don't have to exist in the Nasuverse. You don't have to transcend infinite dimensions to be Outerversal, transcending the concept of dimensions is enough.

<Transcending the concept of dimensions

A singular statement backed up by practically zero evidence.

Yeah but Oblivion has feats like that in an infinite dimensional verse and stuff like having High 1-B people as infinitesimal parts of himself.

What's is the statement about transcending the concept of dimensions btw?

Well, yeah, I knew that. But I was just saying that infinite dimensions do not need to exist in the verse for a character to be Outerversal. Only 26 dimensions exist in the Masadaverse and only 22 dimensions exist in Tenchi Muyo, it's the fact that said Outerversal characters in these respective verses transcend the concepts of dimensions entirely, not necessarily having to show that they're above infinite dimensions.

<Do not need to exist to be outerversal

<Example is a person who is stated to transcend infinite dimensional people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back