• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Archetype Earth 1-A) Arcueid > Your verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely put together thread. Quite compelling if I were to be honest. Disagree FRA.
it seems i have to combat the Void Shiki = Root nonsense in more detail. Better to do this now rather than when ultima's revision passes.

Now im not denying that shes' connected to the root or even a part of it, i just disagree that she's the whole thing, or scales to the whole thing.

Ryougi Shiki is not the root. Think about how you’re equating literal emptiness to a person, a person whose life was threatened by the counter force due to her soul origin. She’s more akin to a system administrator.
The fact that you are focusing in this so hard means that you choose to ignore my advice of reflect in all your past threads, with most if not all of them rejected (specially the ones related to nasuverse), recognize that there is a problem with your arguments and improve yourself. The decision isn't surprising but still disappointing.

As a remainder to everyone else but if people don't further answer to him then the thread will naturally die, this is far easier and likely better than having to engage in yet again another many pages long thread were he continue to stonewall until someone finally close the rejected thread.

The fact that you are focusing in this so hard means that you choose to ignore my advice of reflect in all your past threads, with most if not all of them rejected (specially the ones related to nasuverse), recognize that there is a problem with your arguments and improve yourself. The decision isn't surprising but still disappointing.
A problem that you yourself cannot point out.

this is due to how she grew up and was raised. it's explicitly stated in Tsukihime during Arcueid's route
「私に主体性はありません。自然現象のようなものです……。善と悪、どちらに肩入れすることもありません。……ですが。───挫けることを振り払い、幾度、足に力を込める者達よ。その魂の音が響く限り……我が光は、カルデアの道を照らします───」
I have no autonomy. I'm just like a natural phenomenon. I can't support either good or evil. However, you, who shake off discouragement, and put strength
on your feet again and again. As long as the sound of your soul echoes, my light will illuminate Chaldea's path.

アーキタイプ:アース「サーヴァント……というのか?
名は無いが、在り方としては……
そうだな。原初の一と喚ぶがよい。
喚ばれたという事は縁があったという事。
しばしの間、貴様たちの生存を眺めてやろうではないか。」
アルクェイド「なーんて、偉そうな『私』の言い分はうっちゃって!
こんにちは、カルデアのひと!
『わたし』はムーンキャンサー、
アルクェイド・ブリュンスタッド! これからよろしくね!
すぐにまた、霊基第2で会いましょう!」

Archetype: Earth: So this is a Servant? I may not possess a name but... yes... I suppose the "Original One" will suffice. My summoning must be some kind of fate. As such, I shall take it upon myself to observe your life for a brief period.
Arcueid Brunestud: Just kidding... you can scrap whatever that self-important me said. Hello, people of Chaldea. I am Arcueid Brunestud, a Moon Cancer. Looking forward to working with you! Let's meet again in my Second Ascension soon!

Now, to address the Void Shiki shit.

1. Its literally impossible for anything to = root or be the root because of its nature.
While spoken of as the "Spiral of Origin", this term cannot be applied to its true essence as 「 」, and any possible description or definition one could try giving is immediately separated into its own idea unrelated to 「 」
If Void Shiki claims to be the root, what she claims to be isn't the root, but some separate concept. Honestly, that alone should be enough but @Expectro2000xxx likes to patronize people instead of directly focusing on their arguments.

2. Their relationship is already explained to be a mere strengthened connection in FGO. Anything about her "being the root" is retconned (which wasnt even definite, as half the statements that say this are worded as questions.)

Connection to the Root, Rank: A

Shiki Ryougi (Saber)
This was born of 「 」 and shall one day reach 「 」. Separate the two polarities circling the Four Symbols. and assemble the Eight Trigrams. Her existence is the manifestation of the world's principles.
"Ryougi" refers to the yin-yang denoted by the taijitu. Her name comes from the "shiki" of mathematical expression ("suushiki") and the "shiki" of shikigami.

Note: Please remember that character and narrative statements tend to use flowery language and exaggerate to certain degrees. Without any further context to clarify, statements such as characters being “beyond space-time”, having "Infinite power" or especially omnipotent statements are not enough to suggest upgrades. When reviewing a statement for potential upgrades, be sure to keep this in mind.

I agree with this upgrade btw but the double standards and existing scaling of AE as 100% Arcuied despite 100% Arcuied being only three and half times stronger then 30% who is tier six and three times cannot yield a infinity of power increase perhaps we need to correct the TM wank and get rid of his scaling to AE and to downgrade him from Tier one in order for this to be properly accepted but that’s not here nor there true as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back