• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sera and Reppuzan made this thing clear.

Regardless, whether a being/object or place is "useful" or not to someone is meaningless, as long akasha is either very significant or notable in the nasu verse, a article is fine.

Observe Reppuzan's post, there are already similar articles, in which case Akasha is not a exception.

Simply modifying the page will suffice.

Most of what he said are wrong (power source due to lol attempt to reach Root) or either claim without supporting evidence (Ryougi Shiki being "hurdur omnipotent wish granter" stuff). So his comparison doesn't really fly.

As it stands. An explanation blog would actually make the whole thing better as it would allow a more in-depth explanation to be put there compared to a profile page since a page have a standard format to follow while a blog OTOH would allow more freedom

@Fab

Look, I don't care if you disagree with me, if I'm wrong then tell me because I know I can be a moron.

But do you have to be disrespectful to get your point across?

I haven't read Kara no Kyoukai and I am fully willing to admit that my knowledge is incomplete at best, but I still disagree with deleting the profile when it still has the feat of being beyond anything else in the Nasuverse, including six spatial dimensions.

Having a blog to explain its significance is better imo.

@Fab the "almighty wish granting machine" stuff comes from Saber Shiki's In-game profile and F/GO Mats III.

Ôùïµá╣µ║ɵÄÑþÂÜ´╝Ü´╝í ÕàÂÒéîÒü»ÒÇîÒÇÇÒÇìÒüïÒéëþöƒÒüÿÒÇüÒÇîÒÇÇÒÇìÒéÆÞ¥┐ÒéïÒééÒü«ÒÇé õ©íÕäÇÒü½ÕêÑÒéîÒÇüÕøøÞ▒íÒü¿Õ╗╗ÒüùÒÇüÕà½ÕìªÒéƵ؃Òü¡ÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü«þÉåÒéƵòÀÒüìÞ®░ÒéüÒéïÒééÒü«ÒÇé õ©íÕäÇÒü¿Òü»Õñ¬µÑÁÕø│Òüîþñ║ÒüÖÚÖ░ÚÖ¢Òü«õ║ïÒÇé Õ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü«Õæ╝þº░Òü»µò░Õ╝ÅÒü«Õ╝ÅÒÇüÕ╝ÅþÑ×Òü«Õ╝ÅÒüïÒéëÒüñÒüæÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒÇé

Õì│ÒüíÒÇüõ©çÞâ¢Òü«Úíÿµ£øµ®ƒÒü«Þ¿╝ÒÇé ÒüôÒü«Òé╣Òé¡Òâ½ÒéƵîüÒüñÞÇàÒü½Òü¿ÒüúÒüªÒÇüÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«ÒâæÒâ®ÒâíÒâ╝Òé┐Òâ╝Òü»µäÅÕæ│Òü«Òü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«Òü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

I find it weird that were useing the servant version of her real life counterpart as proof for Shiki(void) power despite no proof in the original Novel, Servants don't always represents their real life counter part accruetly, Caster ( Hans Christian Andersen) is a clear example, and Servants abilites are base on their ledgens rather then facts technically but I digress.

For Akasha I do beleive useing a Blog grants more room for explanation since a profile wouldn't be able to accruatly represent the complexity of Akasha as well as a blog would be able to.

Anyway I think that Void Shiki should be rated as 9-B, Unknown with Wish Granting. I'm also fine with 9-B, Unknown, Possibly low 2-C with Wish Granting.

As for Akasha, I prefer an explanation blog because the current page doesn't explain much and is kind of bad. An explanation blog would also allow for a more in depth explanation.

I guess I'll list the changes some people want here, we can discuss whether to follow through or ignore it:

Void Shiki: Remove 1-C stuff from the profile, rating down to 9-B, Unknown/X Tier with Wish Granting.

Akasha: Change page from a character profile, since it doesn't fit the requirements for one and either move it to an explanation blog which is then linked to the Nasuverse page or edit it to be more like the Powers and Abilities pages.

So can we conclude this, since it's been going on for a long while now.

@Rep If that come up as rude then sorry. But i still stand by my point. Root isn't really a power battery that someone in particular use, a weapon/tool used by someone, nor something sentient that would warrant a profile. It's just something that is just there. That fits explanation blog more than an actual profile page

@Ramesses To which she doesn't really have a feat of doing so. As the excerpt state, her power is to kill things so it changes, not creating or manipulating something. And her capability to kill things is also limited by her own perception, which are brought up and clarified several times through WoG. Most of her lolhaxor also came from statements without much of a supporting evidence anyway. What she had actually accomplished is a far cry than what the description have about her

Now that Shiki's changes have passed, can we move on deciding on what to do with Akasha? For those who have forgotten already, here's what NEH/Ram/Fab and I would like:

Akasha: Change page from a character profile, since it doesn't fit the requirements for one and either move it to an explanation blog which is then linked to the Nasuverse page or edit it to be more like the Powers and Abilities pages.

I don't think it necessarily needs to be deleted, as not all profiles are necessarily sentient, anyway (I mean, even look at Azathoth) and thus agree with Rep; however perhaps the profile should be linked to a further blog post explaining its nature. Either way, this should probably be finished up so that I or someone else can close this thread.

Azathoth and Akasha are nothing alike. One has been described as a supreme being of its verse while the other is more of a place/force. Unlike Azathoth, Akasha can't even be considered as a character, and as this wiki is mainly based on profiles of fictional characters, it shouldn't have one. It'd be best if it was either deleted and the relevant info put on a blog, or if the page itself was edited to a different format, one that is more suitable for it.

No, you have litterally no way to define what a boundless is, and Akasha can also be said to be "supreme", in the sense that it dwarfs the rest of existence. And if we are really going down to such extent, the same can be said for "composite" tree who lacks any characteristics at all. And, whom is purely is dependent on natural circumstances.

I personally don't agree with Composite anything being here, but that's neither here nor there. Either way, it isn't anything like Azathoth (if it were, it'd be Tier 0 and I wouldn't be arguing here), so arguing that just because we have Aza means we should keep Akasha's profile doesn't make sense.

Like others and I have repeatedly stated that no one seems to even think of addressing, the profile is pretty bad and it would be best if it was either re-edited to a different format from a typical character profile (Akasha clearly isn't a character and trying to treat it like one is just misleading), like an explanation page (like the Hyperverse page). Or it could just be deleted and the relevant info moved to an explanation blog which is then linked to the Nasuverse page, which is something we do for almost every major verse with in-depth mechanics.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I mean Saber Shiki said they would be dead if it was actually a Beast of Gaia. The thing she killed was just a budget Beast of Alaya.
I think Shiki should be up to at least 7-B physically, Unknown with Root Powers.
She said she'd have trouble with a beast of gaia, but if its a beast of alaya there's no problem, not that she'd be dead. But in any case she's definitely not omnipotent or anything, and clearly has limitations.

No she said "true if it were a real beast of gaia we would be done for, but that's just a defective beast of alaya". She is pretty much saying that she, Meph and Mashu wouldn't stand a chance against Primate Murder.

I think it may be best if you start a new thread regarding this, so that I may close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back