• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

Uber de-summons the "clone" and re-summons her behind Zhero, she pulls out a card and yells: "Night Sign [Night Bird]!"

Rumia - Night Sign Night Bird
Rumia - Night Sign "Night Bird"

*asserting dominance via T-posing intensifies*

Hey does anyone know how to fuse by any chance? *Seeing that he is far faster than what I knew only jackson seems to be able to keep up...Jackson was forcefully becoming his shield so i teleport and pull him out with chains using my strechy left arm with chains. I made more and more chains around zhero as I also made a blast of hadoken energy at his side...*

I use Extrasensory to try hold the fire dragon in front of me in place, so that Azencard can land his attacks more easilly.

The Smashor said:
"That's it. Time to stop time. CHAOS CONTROL!"

I fly out of the way from the goo. I then fire a barrage of missiles.

"And time resumes."
Suddenly seeing a barrage of missiles in front of me, I put the black holes in front of me, absorbing the missiles that come my way. At the same times.

"Time stop...finally get a whiff of that mysterious energy! "Gather"."

Reaching out my right hand, I drain out all of that mystery energy from him, until there's nothing left, to stop him from performing that again, and analyze what it is.

"Great, just great. That's it, time to end this."

I create dozens of holographs and then change their color to match mine. Me and my holographs then begin spinning around you. When I speak, they all do.

"Alright then, analysis mode. I gotta find some non-lethal pressure points!"

[@Andy

Fully draining an energy source millions of times stronger than you is a massive NFL

also you are forcing action]

[This is a small shard. I'd say it would be closer to a single Chaos Emerald in power, witch should be below all of the emeralds at their weakest (Negative Energy, witch is 5-A)]

[Mecha Sonic was desined to be able to do that and he still takes a full good seconds to absorb enought energy to become Super]

[Let's just say they extended the time I have to wait before using Time Stop again. That seems fair.]

[Edit: Thanks to downplay the Master Emerald now has a 5-A tier. One shard being 5-A seems fair]

[I like to fight fair. I'm not going to nullify somebody's power if I don't have to. Anyway, I'm confident that my next attack can end the fight.]

[Not really.

the power of the master emeral varies depending on the positive energy within it

a shard would have a % of the power of the master emerald]

[Well I'm fighting a friend and not some demon that has to be slain so there's probably not too much positive energy]

[Cosmic]

Jackson is hit by the Brahamastra along with Zhero's attack. It will take some time for him to regenerate.

Junkoposter said:
Uber de-summons the "clone" and re-summons her behind Zhero, she pulls out a card and yells: "Night Sign [Night Bird]!"
He begins weaving through the danmaku. While there's seemingly no chance of him getting hit by any of it at the moment, this causes his movements to become somewhat limited, making keeping up with him a bit more manageable.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Hey does anyone know how to fuse by any chance? *Seeing that he is far faster than what I knew only jackson seems to be able to keep up...Jackson was forcefully becoming his shield so i teleport and pull him out with chains using my strechy left arm with chains. I made more and more chains around zhero as I also made a blast of hadoken energy at his side...*
Unfortunately you were too slow to save Jackson.

Zhero dodges the chains on top of the previous barrage of attacks, limiting his movements even further. However, he still has the upper hand in speed.

He doesn't attack.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I teleport to the one who is fighting Jake and slash it multiple times with Cutter and ending the attack with a energy punch from Fighter.
Overlord775 said:
I use Extrasensory to try hold the fire dragon in front of me in place, so that Azencard can land his attacks more easilly.
Through your combined efforts, the dragon goes down.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I have the energy blasts turn around and go back to the clone.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Transfer!

I make the energy blasts faster and bigger and heavier hitting.

I have the wyverns turn white and get near me, ready to Reflect if a clone tries a trick like that again but one that I won't be ready for.
Hl3 or bust said:
I teleport out of the way of the beam before using Makougaon
While trying to dodge Silas's homing attacks, one dragon gets hit by Makougaon, which causes him to take the energy blasts head on.

The final dragon produces a fire shield, which burns away both Makougaon and the energy blasts when they come into contact with it. He then begins charging the same attack he was about to use when the fight first started.

"Time to end this!"

I boost towards the Red Dragon's back and put my hand, palm open, foward.

A giant bubble of dense water should surround the Dragon, as i quickly change to Ice and sink my hand in the bubble, freezing it with the Dragon inside.

"Ice Cage!"

I help boost Azencard's technique while dividing the flames in the area with the dragons.

Divide!Divide!Divide!

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Transfer!

• Well I was too slow so Jackson needs to recover. I decided to launch an attack in all directions and teleport behind him to do a kongou kuretuzhan right behind him. But if he tries to dodge I made chains in all directions and try to make a cage of thorns to tap him and me along with him*

[Cosmic]

Junkoposter said:
The "clone" Uber keeps up the danmaku while the "real" Uber Master Sparks Zhero from a distance.
He backwards kicks Genesis in the stomach, before grabbing Jackson with Telekinesis again and slamming him into Genesis, tossing them both into Uber's Master Spark before he teleports out of the way.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Time to end this!"

I boost towards the Red Dragon's back and put my hand, palm open, foward.

A giant bubble of dense water should surround the Dragon, as i quickly change to Ice and sink my hand in the bubble, freezing it with the Dragon inside.

"Ice Cage!"
DragonEmperor23 said:
I help boost Azencard's technique while dividing the flames in the area with the dragons.

Divide!Divide!Divide!

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Transfer!
He's halted for a split picosecond, before the ice starts rapidly melting. There's a very short window for action before he thaws out completely.

[@Andy/The, the other fights are wrapping up, so I'm probably gonna call a vote for yours soon if it doesn't look to finish before then.]

• I got kicked in the guts and thrown to uber's spark...I figured...this guy would know a bit too well...* Hey jackson can ya give a small hand since you're faster than this dude? *I use the chains as a shield but...I use it as a boost as well to ram into zhero making a cage of thorns in a ball form to encase it. I gutted my own intestices and left arm throwing them in alarming range towards zhero as I spawned chains everywhere...while with one hand fired a massive hadoken to cover his vision to force him to a standstill and trap him with me (jackson's action is up to him idk rofl)*

The part that was hit by Genesis explodes but quickly regenerates.

As that happens I stand completely still and my hair slowly grows (to shoulder length) glowing white.

I then start softly crying, that cry slowly becomes a totally insane scream (everyone who doesnt resist my soul fu*k and heres my scream will have their soul destroyed).

I then quickly glare at Genesis and lunge at him at full speed.

The "real" Uber summons some extra thicc flowers to try to catch Jackson before he gets sparked. The "clone" Uber pulls out her scroll and starts charging up power, she gains the upside down butterfly wing things that Byakuren has. She also boosts her stats to, but that probably won't do that much anyway.

522153E7-28C8-4EE5-84CE-E8A979296310
booterfly

[Cosmic]

Zhero stops for a bit, looking at Jackson with a concerned expression.

"Uh, what the hell is wrong with him?"

[Torchlight]

The combined assault of Super Fang, Boosting/Dividing, and Azencard's lightning closes in on him, and he looks just about ready to avoid it but Future Sight smacks him before he can teleport. Taking the full brunt of the combined attacks, he stumbles forward onto the ground.

Losing his grip on his charged blast attack, he turns his neck upwards and fires it into outer space where it explodes into a massive blast that eclipses the sun. Making sure no one was harmed in the collateral of his attack, he gives you all a gesture showing respect before finally losing conciousness.

"Absolutely incredible! After a fight that looked to be anyone's win all throughout, the well deserved, hard-fought victor... is TORCHLIGHT!!!"

The "clone" Uber pulls out a spellcard. "Magic my friend, magic!" She yells out the spellcard: "Good Omen [Cloudy Way in Purple]!"

Byakuren Hijiri - Good Omen Cloudy Way in Purple
Byakuren Hijiri - Good Omen "Cloudy Way in Purple"

P U R P L E

• I hear Zhero asking what's wrong with my crazed friend charging at me...* Apparently everything *I just grabbed on to jackson probably figuring that he's going complete bonkers but instead I used him as leverage to help surround the area around the 3 of us as I wanna contain him and the two of us for the ring out. I can tell he's doing some soul damage but no biggy amrite??...yeah I'm probs the worst narrator to even my own head*

Back