• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

"Stronger? Heh. I still want our scuffle to finish from that time." *I snark back at the champion who appeared somehow. This is interesting~*

"If you came here just to boast how cool you are, i suggest leaving, right now. Now how about you just go to the point?" Azencard says, lacking pacience.

"As I said, the truth is you're all just too... weak. The match would be over before it started. It'd be a waste. That made me start thinking, there must have been a reason that fate brought so many of you to me all at once. You're all still looking for the rest of your lost souls right?"

Each of the champ's clones makes a sudden striking motion, tearing a hole in the fabric of space next to him.

"So go. Get stronger, then come back to me. Let's make the climax of this competition an explosive one!"

The rift erupts into a full-sized portal, nothing to be seen on the other side but distorted chaos.

"Um, EXCUSE ME!? WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F**K DO YA THINK I'M GONNA DO, HMM!? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?" Stranger shouted, trying to remind....basically nobody that he was and still is a murderer.

"Well, look at that! You aren't completely useless. Good job, mon-" Azencard stops himself.

God, i have been awful this day. I need to recompose myself, and this seems to be the opportunity. He thinks to himself, before jumping down the portal.

"Eh, whatever. I don't care anymore. This is a horrid job of mine to even live." He goes through the portal.

Souls? Did the champ have some connection with that mysterious old man?

"Well, not like I would miss the chance of getting stronger though, so..."

With that, I jump into the portal.

But I was about to eat beef udon...

"Thank you. I will give it my all" I say to the champ.

I then go through the rift.

Ho? So u want us to get stronger. Fine I will get stronger. And I promise I'll settle the score. With my own power this time. *I look at the champ with glee in my eyes as I jump to the portal. I will get stronger...stronger....*

[@People who went through.]

The other side is a vast space, filled with what appear to be storm clouds as far as the eye can see. Those without resistance to Acid, Poison, and Radiation starts slowly taking damage from said element(s). It's also become impossible for those who need to breathe to do so. These effects are obvious to those who are still immune.

In the distance, large swarms of Hunger Birds can be seen flying about. They don't seem to have taken notice of you yet.

Thanks to God Hand, I almost immediately gained resistence to them (if I wasn't already, Science is Hard). Looking at the bird from afar, I became impressed,

"Wow, so there's actual living being on this kind of world...and they're impressively strong too."

[ On top of this, it grants him automatic Regenerationn that allows him to recover from anything that manages to hurt him. He has a stock of eleven extra lives, allowing him to resurrect after lethal injuries, so he has to be killed twelve times to put him down permanently. These extra lives slowly replenish themselves over time. To make things even more difficult, whenever he is injured by an attack, once he heals, he becomes resistant to it, rendering even a Noble Phantasm useless after it draws his blood once.

are you talking about the Bolded part? Because Regenerationn doesn't help against radiation]

I give helmets to those who can't breathe and I try to create barriers around them to protect them from the hostile atmosphere and the radiation.

[@Dragon It's this part too: "To make things even more difficult, whenever he is injured by an attack, once he heals, he becomes resistant to it, rendering even a Noble Phantasm useless after it draws his blood once". Any kind of damage at all, including Radiation, I gained resistence and became immune upon constant exposure.]

WHYNAUT said:
I give helmets to those who can't breathe and I try to create barriers around them to protect them from the hostile atmosphere and the radiation.
"No thanks, it's actually better for me this way...I still take this to look at how it work though."

I said, as I'm figuring out how it work, as usual.

"Okay, let's see...." The clown tried to sneak around the birds, shuddering but not trying to alert attention. "What did mommy say about the scary birds?"

"I guess we move on somewhere?...Also, can't believe that all of you Dark Horse's Parade actually are involve with the Souls stuff and the Darkness stuff and Champ stuff."

I said in amazement.

Using my Third Eye on the bird-like creatures, I see that they're an actual, genuine threat

Not wanting to take any chances, I switch my Persona to Thanatos and use Door to Hades

"I don't wanna do this anymore. Please, mother, let me in..." He started to get scared of what may happen to him.

Back