• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

Let's get some friends shall we?

I start toon-forcing around the birds and throwing my friend hearts at them.

I look around, seeing my teammates and other people besides the Emissary helpers.

"Do you guys think that the souls are in those clouds?"

Clairvoyance and Precognition type abilities become greatly weakened in this space.

David uses Door to Hades, unleashing a massive attack on all of the Hunger Birds within a few kilometers, who weren't attacking anyone by the way, causing a hundred of them or so to just drop dead. This draws the attention of the remaining few hundreds. They don't seem too pleased.

From out of the clouds, Demons start spawning and attack the group. [4-C to 4-A, primarily fodder and you can impose actions on them.] They seem similar to Realm's in a way, but they're definitely not his.

"Aaaaagh!" He grabbed his chainsaw and blindly swung it in fear, going on to decapitate the demons he could kill.

I casually regenerate and damage the acid did.

"Dang it! I need to listen better!"

"Yes you do."

I see a Hunger Bird in the "sky".

"Oh god scary bird! Alright! I want out! I want out! I cannot even scratch that thing! Damn you power creep! And I gave my time stopping gemstone to Jane!"

I just do what I can to survive.

WHYNAUT said:
I give helmets to those who can't breathe and I try to create barriers around them to protect them from the hostile atmosphere and the radiation.
[A reminder to those who don't resist.]

[Yharon has resistence to the passives and Shiryu can survive in space, so I am good]

I shoot a cosmo enhanced Fusion flare at the enemies.

• The storm is hurting me. Damn the acid, radiation and poison are not well for me but at least I can breath. Seeing as more demons are upon us. I instantly raise four more arms and did a massive hadoken in each hand to the enemies in front of me

I alter the laws of the world make the altered time spells around me permanent so I don't need to use mana to keep them up.

Just like Aladdin did with Fixation Propulsion Impact

[Awhile before]

Clone POV

As I remember to turn back to get signatures from the team, before beginning to collect "samples", I find out that the original have somehow met the Champ, before diving headfirst into the portal, and I lost contact.

"So the originals immediately goes in, to get stronger huh...As expect of "me", meeting the Champ have got her so excited she forgot to ask for signatures...Well, guess I will get it for her then. Now then..."

Creating something that could take possession of even a single body part...That fall exactly into the dubious and shady part of techniques and skills.

Beside...just from my brief fight with him, I don't feel like he's the type of person, that would gain much advantage from controlling someone else. Though his tech is full of malicious design, he himself does seem like a pretty straightforward guy, who prefer direct damage.

Perhap I should make another, that would suits him more...In the mean times though, that mean I should have contacts with someone, of ambiguous morality, for helps with this. Which mean...

Taking a look as a certain page of signatures, with the contacts number in it, I began to dials for Castor, as I search for the Champ nearby.

[@Ed Could I take over Castor for this?]

Jane's clone disperses shortly after her real body entered the portal.

[Maybe later. Ask on Discord (@Andy).]

Through everybody's combined assault, they make short work of the demons. In the midst of this, hundreds of hunger birds swarm around David like hornets protecting a nest. They bite into him, relieving him of his right arm and leg entirely. Their blindingly quick assault continues as they try to destroy the rest of him.

Azencard learns a few generic elemental spells.

Edward makes a lot of friends.

I power up into my Ultimate Form and I start creating giant fiery explosions to wipe out the hunger birds. I make sure to avoid hitting David.

Azencard considers leaving David to die, but he thinks that would be a terrible idea.

He summons 400 weapons from GoB and puts elements (Fire, Ice, Wind and Electricity) into the weapons. He also activates powers like Petrify, Instant Death Attack and Tempura Attack and releases his attacks, the weapons flying like missiles.

He makes sure not to hit David.

[@Ed That's some obvious railroading]

I made a live "bait", have it fire at the bird (with newly-gained The's Laser) while "gathered" it attention to it, to distract the bird away from him, before threw it away from me.

• I see the hornets swarming in but I simply destroy the ones coming near me with sekia kuretsuha (AOE version)*

"Hey, am I the only one who can't even think of damaging the nightmare birds and demons and such? I mean, some of them I can damage."

I punch a Jack Frost into the "Horizon"

"But others just kinda.."

I punch another Jack Frost and my hand breaks. I regenerate it and fly away from the frost.

"Yeah, that."

I have a idea. I throw a friend heart at The, giving him the power to throw them and make him 4-A. He's also like, my best friend now.

"Not entirely on board with the whole mind control thing but at least I can do things! Thanks Azencard, my best friend in the whole world!"

"This wears off, right?"

"Your questions don't matter because I'm the only one that can hear you!"

I fire a laser into the Jack Frost that broke my hand earlier.

The cloud around David is successfully cleared and he teleports away. Of course, the birds continue to come in such great numbers that another cloud forms around him. In fact, similar swarms form around everyone else who attacked the birds.

[Ilia, Azencard, Jane, and Genesis now also have birds swarming them.]

I look at the birds.

"I'm glad I didn't attack the birds. Anyway, I have to save my best friend in the whole wide world."

I attack the birds swarming Azencard.

"This had better wear off."

Azencard surrounds himself with portals and as they endless start shooting spears and axes at the birds around him.

"This is cleary not going to be resolved with pure brute force."

Azencard then boosts his speed with Quick Heart and Alastor and flies away from the birds.

I use my Heat Dome attack that create a large explosion that goes up into the sky to wipe out all the birds around me.

Back