• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

• I look around as I took my order and I saw Uber* Hey Uber taxi over sup. Came here for a drink?

Heh. Well better stuff up from that victory. *My orders came in and I instantly munch the food in front of me as I took the drinks. Man this is great. I'm still sober but I just enjoy this kind of thing. As I finish my food and going through the drinks.* Uber what do you plan on wishing if we win?

Uber looks surprised. "Wishing? I didn't know about that." She shrugs and starts to think. "Hmmmmm, maybe more power?"

Azencard overhears the conversation of Silas and the dragons. He happily smiles and leaves them to have some time for themselfs.

He is also very hungry, so he goes have some dinner while thinking about the next match. He deeply breathes and calms down.

Well I heard about the wishing part I think. Idk I didn't pay proper attention but even then i find it pointless. Actually...curious do you have memories of your past lives or smth? Like flashbacks?

Uber thinks. "Hmmm, not really, I think I just get their feelings and a mixture of their personalities and skills." She take another sip of her Dr. Pepper.

"Huh...that seems to make sense. I do wonder how we got reincarnated as a bunch of souls...hmmm...Eh thinking too much about it sucks.* I drank all the drinks I took and asked for some dr.pepper, sprite and cola. Drinking them all I wondered* "What do u wanna do before the match?"

Uber shrugs. "Dunno, I would eat someone but I'm pretty sure that's illegal." She takes another sip, her Dr. Pepper seems to be almost empty.

"You might as well eat the bad guys in all honesty but they can give digestion problems I bet. What a pain. Wanna try to find the others while we're at it?"

Sweet. *I paid for my food and drinks as we try to find where the others are. I listen of Black Onslaught to calm my nerves a bit after a frenzy celebration that was mostly quite...*

Overlord775 said:
>Sees Silas becoming the wielder of the concept of dragons

>ki'lljuststayhereandcryinside
[Need to start sharpening some Dragon Slayer.]

[@The]

"Wow, thank you very much! Never expect for you to let me have the gem, so how about I give something in return...What kind of weapon do you want?"

I ask for the way to thank him, as I immediately research what kind of gem is it after I receive it in his hand.

"Well...I don't have one in hand right now. However..."

Taking advantage of the body of research I have on hand, I manipulate it to spew out material, from which I quickly shaped into a hammer with weight-manipulation effect, from which I present it to him.

"With the right material, I could essentially make any kind of weapon I want, and it would fit you to a tee."

"I know. Could you make some kind of weapon that lets me insert some of myself into somebody's body, allowing me to manipulate a part of them? Maybe a sword, since I have some good expirience with swords in my database."

"Hm...It's possible. Give me awhile to gather the material and think of a blueprints, and I will make it for you soon."

"It's as thanks for the thing you gave me, don't mention it."

After that, I create a clone of myself, and let it jump onto the giant white sphere above. It then swiftly turn into a spacecrafts, before it fly out into the wilderness, in search for materials.

"Well, I have a lot of things to do, so if you excuse me. I will send it back to you before your next match, I promise."

After that, I also get out of stage, simultaneously thinking about many thing.

[@Everyone]

No matter where you are, the champ suddenly appears in the area. This all happens simultaneously.

"Noy bad, not bad at all." He says.

Azencard looks at the champ.

"Well thank you, but spare me the compliments, Clone. Just tell me what you came to do here?" He says, coldly.

I'm waiting for my meal when the champ suddenly appears in the restaurant.

"Woaw! You startled me. Uh... thanks for the compliment?" I say.

[@Christian]

You feel something poke your cheek.

[@Overlord]

He doesn't resist.

"Oh... ok... as I was saying." [See below]

[@Everyone else]

"Your entire group did well out there. I'm intrigued, maybe even impressed. You even managed to make a clean sweep to the finals. Unfortunately, even the stronger of you still don't stand a chance at beating me in the championship match."

Back