• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

[@Redgrave]

The team seems to have quickly recuperated from their injuries. Marigold responds despite you not actually addressing her.

"Right! You were all really strong too! Tell Ilia I'd love to have a rematch some time!"

Zhane interjects.

"Oh the fusion? It's a technique from our own world. It takes a whole lot of practice before you can master it."

• I look at Marigold and responded* Sure I'll give that message. *I heard Zhane's explaination and was interested* Ah...I see. I really do want a proper match and not a simple ring out I felt cheap and stupid haha. Anyway I'll see ya when I see ya *I wave away as I rejoin my group. I forgot and fixed a bit of my missing limbs and organs as I returned.* Oh and Ilya. Marigold wants a rematch if you are interested in it. *I pointed back at Marigold (assuming we are still somewhat in the arena). I decided to laugh a bit in this victory. But...I still need to get better...I'll tag along with my group and do some drinking from all this nutty mess*

I look up, tears going down my face and smiling.

"Thank you, thank you so much!"

I get up off the ground and wipe the tears off before getting ready to learn.

"So far, I tried eating the lightning my teammate used on me. It just gave me the ability to use that specific variation of lightning he used. I had another idea, and with a second try I gained the ability to change the state of matter of the lightning. It still feels like I haven't figured out the right way of doing it. My friend has the completed version but he won't be able to hold on to it for long. Do you guys have any ideas?"

"Oh? Do you have mindreading power, or is it that obvious? Nevertheless, I don't really care."

Withstanding the laser that I have faced for so many times to grew resistence to it, I manipulate the black holes, so that the laser itself bend, following the path of space warped by it, and return it back to him.

Edwellken said:
Time to decide who wins the last match.

The

Jane

The poll was created at 18:41 on February 20, 2019, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
[@Andy ^]

I quickly go to Marigold and her team after hearing Genesis talking with them.

"It was a great match. Hopefully we will meet again some day. I would like to hace a rematch with you too, Marigold" I say.

"Bye!"

I start walking after Jackson.

I casually block the beam.

"The wish. The reason I want to win this tournament so much is the wish. What I'm thinking of wishing for, well, it's a good thing. That's for sure."

I create a massive tornado, and charge it with electricity. I add some holographic clones for good measure.

"Been a while since I pulled out this one. Elecnado!"

[@Dragon]

"A few. First, we need to know exactly what you're capable of. Then you can try using the rest of our powers. You can bring your friends too if you want." (Blue)

"So where do you want to go?" I ask Jackson.

I certainly would like to eat something after that match. I wonder if the others want to come too.

I wave over at my teammates from where I am to signal them to come over before turning back to the dragons.

"I can eat elements and then gain that power along with rejuvenating myself. I also gain resistance to that element. Right now I have fire, iron, air, poison, shadow, white, and lightning. When I ate the Lightning my teammate fired at me, I gained the ability to use "tasty" lightning. The second time, I tried fusing the Lightning with myself and gained the ability to change the state of matter of the Lightning."

To showcase, I create some tasty Lightning in my left hand and a block of "solid" lightning in my right hand.

Sleepy worried Azencard puts a facade of confidence and goes to the Dragons.

"Hey. Sorry for getting your powers without your permission." He says.

The dragons greet the other members of Torchlight as they come over.

"The issue is, our powers aren't exactly something you can copy. You have to either be born with them or have someone else give them to you, and there can only be one holder of each at a time. Azencard's temporarily borrowing mine since I gave them up willingly, but they'll come back to me eventually so long as I'm still alive. Even if I were to die, he'd lose them too since I'd no longer be around to supply them. They'd only return when the next holder is born and he gains them for himself." (Turquoise)

"There are 10 of us in total, each representing and embodying our own concept. Although the roles have been passed down in the past, there have only ever been a total of 10 since the beginning of time. However, through Silas's interactions with us during our fight, he seems to have had a similar power unlocked within him that feels faintly similar to our own. It's too soon to say so for certain right now, but he may be awakening to an unknown 11th element." (White)

"Of course that's just a theory. We should test his compatibility with the other elements first. The other 5 aren't here right now, but I should be able to make up for it with my own magic. In the meantime, we want to hear more about the monster you're fighting." (Blue)

Each of them start feeding Silas their own element.

I start chewing up and devouring the elements while I'm explaining.

"So, the monster's called the Supreme Darkness. It's extremely corruptive and goes from universe to universe, corrupting the people inside and the universe itself. It then uses corrupted versions of those people to help conquer even more universes. The reason I know about it is because me and my friends were called on by the Emmissary to fight against the Darkness. I used to a normal person without any physical strength or powers but then the abilities of my past lives were awakened and given back to me."

They listen to your story and also share some information about themselves. They consider themselves to be guardians of mortal kind in a sense, and promise to help in the war against the SD however they can.

After gaining their elements, Silas can now manipulate fire, water, light, and darkness as fluidly as he can electricity, but didn't gain any extra effects.

They reccomend that he look to some of his previous abilities and see if anything improved.

[@The/Andy the votes are in and The won pretty derisively. Try to wrap it up by his next post]

• I went to a bar and took a look at the menu. There was some nice food there and a nice selection to drinks. I then look at the bartender and said.* Mind if I get a whole bottle of vodka and martini here? Oh and I would like some garlic bread, pizza and aglio spaggetti if you don't mind [ Big eater ik]

Code:
*Narrator Voice* Quite awhile later.
"Ah...Can't believe I lost. Who knew you would hide such a move behind the tornado like that?"

I happily said, curious about how the move work.

"Well, good match. Even if it's not in the tournament, I do hope you eventually get to fight the champion. Good match."

"Good match...So, can you unlock this thing pls?"

I asked politely, bringing out the body of researchs I managed to kept around.

"Also, could I also take a look at the source of that mysterious energy you used for Time Stop? Only from the short match earlier, I can only find out that it respond to extreme emotional state and thought."

"Sure."

I unlock it.

"As for the gem, well, just don't forget to give it back before my next battle."

I hand my gemstone to Jane.

I get into a meditative position and calm myself down. I enter my Inner World.

I find myself in a cave, deep underground. There's a large door in front of me, easily the size of a building. It's slowly opening, but I decide to just open it myself and enter. Inside, awaits a giant Drago. The dragon looks at me and I look at it. We both reach for one another and I touch the tip of it's index claw. The dragon then becomes ethereal and flows into me. I rise above the cave, through the ground and appear back where I usually go when I appear in my Inner World. The landscape has changed into a giant green field with multicolored dragon statues strewn about. Natsu, Toshiro, Issei, and Lavogaritamon are all smiling at me from atop nearby statues. I smile back, content and relaxed.

I see. I have become the ultimate dragon. This is what it feels like to be truly complete. All my past souls are resonating with me now. This, this is just what I needed.

I open my eyes and get up. I do a short bow to the other dragons.

"Thank you for awakening me, my predeccessors. I am the eleventh concept, known as Dragon."

[@Dragon]

They nod, welcoming you as one of their own. You can feel a sense of kinship with each of them.

As the embodiment of the concept "dragon", things with this concept can no longer harm you or the ones you designate, while attacks carrying this concept will always harm your enemies. You can also create pure draconic energy and manipulate it like any other element.

[@Junko]

The bartender remembers you and gives you a Dr. Pepper.

"Out of curiosity, what are the other elements? Also, what are your names? We're dragonkin, we can't be strangers to one another. I'm Silas."

I grin, happy to meet other dragons.

[They would have mentioned their names earlier (when they "shared information about themselves) but I forgot to edit that in, so-]

"I'm Kai, and as you may have guessed, I control both heat and fire." (Red)

"Tahiru, representing the concepts thunder and electricity." (Turquoise)

"My name's Naomi. I'm in charge of water and ice, but I prefer to use magic for most things." (Blue)

"Mudo. Darkness and void." (Black)

"I'm Sophia. I embody light and time. The 5 remaining elements are earth, wind, life, death, and pestilence. They aren't here right now, but I'm sure they'd be happy to meet you." (White)

Back