• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

Man, those birds seem like they're only attacking the aggressive people. Well, I don't want to make it worse, so I'll just let them handle it.

I grin as I summon Hyorinmaru and start slicing through any demons that attack me.

The birds around Azencard, Illia and David start thinning but are quickly replaced by more.

The also starts getting swarmed.

[@Psycho]

You don't see anything but floating rocks.

"Okay, that does it." He then grabs a shotgun and aims at one of the birds attacking The and shoots it like a poacher.

Azencard starts teleporting far away, he notices killing these Birds is useless. He looks for something other than the birb swarm, and shoots any he sees with weapons from GoB.

Man, I bet David's really regretting attacking those guys now. It looks annoying.

I continue to slice up any demons that try to hurt me.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

• I simply kongou kuretsuzhan all the birds with one hand while the 4 arms did messatus go hado towards all the birds.*

While this is all happening, a portal opens up around 100 meters away from Genesis. From it, Kura emerges, along with the old man from before.

"What is this place?" (Kura)

"I told you already, this is The- no, wait, your friends are in trouble. Closest one's over there!" (Old man [whose name you never asked])

After looking in Genesis' direction, Kura takes out her trusty baton and starts gathering some sort of energy into the tip.

I notice Kura and the guy from earlier come through a portal. I fly over to them.

"Those birds are attacking the people who attack them. Whenever they get killed, more of them show up."

I point at the Hunger Birds.

"Kura? And...an old man? Wait...Kura has a baton...? A maid and a baton... Ho god she would definitely be the dominatrix in bed (or at least try to) with her spouse if she has one...all she needs though is a police uniform and this would get kinky >_>" *I said this in all my confusion yet continued to get these feather faces out of my way*

I carefully watch the energy itself gathering on the tip, for it density and intensity, while keeping a safe distance (and collecting corpse, if I could)

[@Dragon]

"Ok." She says.

Her attack finishes charging. She releases a huge barrage of rapidly firing energy blasts which home in on each of the birds. This rain of attacks vastly cuts down on the enemies in the area, though more continue to spawn.

[@Crimson]

You find a giant asteroid almost identical to the one where you met the Mind Flayer and subsequently blew up. There don't seem to be any enemies in or around it.

[@Hl3]

They resist.

[@Dragon]

"Very few have ever seen or heard of this place. I won't bore you with the specifics, but this is almost exactly where you need to be. Maybe."

[@Crimson]

The inside looks almost exactly how it did in the other world, except everything is mirrored. This would be a good place to catch a break from the Hunger Birds.

I keep sitting in my Ward of Dawn until something in the situation changes for the better.

"If anyone wants to join me, you can." I say to the group.

Azencard goes outside, gets Mike and screams: "HEY GUYS, COME OVER HERE, THIS PLACE IS SEEMS SAFE!"

He goes back inside the asteroid.

Some birds try to eat the sunflower seeds.

"Alright everybody come with me and I'll explain. Your friend found us a safe place."

He starts whistling as he floats over to the large asteroid.

• Hearing the asteroid is a safe place I decided to follow and head to the asteroid as well*

Back