• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 8 CRT - First Half

I do have either Large Town level+ to Small City level for the storm, though I'm not confident in my storm calcs. I got High 7-A results earlier because I forgot to convert the grams into kilograms, and it gave me an inflated result. But Low 7-B seems about right from what I measured, though once again don't take my word on it.

Edit: Also there are two different shots of the storm, and both of the sizes are very different. The diameter either being 22 km or 102 km, a pretty big difference.

Last edited:
Yeah I looked and it looks like she did.

On that note I think we should straight up abandon High 7C for Amber, she’s clearly much weaker compared to the other maidens

To me it looks more like she brought some clouds closer down to channel lightning, though even if we assume she created some of those darker clouds. They're way too small to get any results, even with a radius and height of 100 meters the results would be 8-C+.

I mean what about Penny, she has even less experience with the Maiden powers then Amber did, and she struggled against the Ace Ops for some time. Yet she's able to fight pretty well against Maiden Cinder, and even beat her with her lasers.

Edit: Also do we considered the Maiden powers something that needs to be activated still?

Alright that is taken care of. There's nothing really left to do here as Weekly is taking care of Penny and The Hound's profiles. So if anyone wants to bring up any revisions feel free.

Well lets just list all the stuff we need to discuss still and then make a nw crt for thos things, btter to do that than add new revisions at the end of a thread

Being defeated by 3 High 8Cs and being knocked out of her maiden powers by them
How is thatan anti-feat exactly? She was constantly turning hr maiden powrs on and off the entire fight and stomped them whn they were active, the only time thy could do any damage was when her powers were turned off

3:00

Cinder knocked Amber out of her maiden powers and staggered her with her semblance.

Not like it matters since Amber doesn't have any feats to make her comparable to the other maidens. She is noted as being young and inexperienced and we know that not all Maidens are equal when Fria borderline stomped Cinder.

If we're taking the eyes as indication of the powers being on, then Penny took hits from Maiden Cinder even when her own eyes weren't glowing. Penny herself should be far more inexperienced than Amber when it comes to the Maiden powers, yet she can fight on par with Maiden Cinder

Also Penny's lifting Amity calc, that was before her eyes started to glow. Her thrust becomes stronger after her eyes start glowing, so is Base Penny Tier 7 then?

And Penny was controlling the wind even when her eyes weren't glowing, during her fight with the Ace Ops.

If we're taking the eyes as indication of the powers being on, then Penny took hits from Maiden Cinder even when her own eyes weren't glowing. Penny herself should be far more inexperienced than Amber when it comes to the Maiden powers, yet she can fight on par with Maiden Cinder
Yes, this is why im going to be doing a crt to bump later series aura dura up to maiden level
Also Penny's lifting Amity calc, that was before her eyes started to glow. Her thrust becomes stronger after her eyes start glowing, so is Base Penny Tier 7 then?
Ye
And Penny was controlling the wind even when her eyes weren't glowing, during her fight with the Ace Ops.
Not really it was just sorta residual

Not to anyone in specific, I'm just bring up multiple points about this topic.

The wind stopped the moment Elm grabbed Penny though, is that just a coincidence?

If someone brought up the 7-A feat from Salem; I think that was done using old cloud calculation methods iirc.

"In the world of Remnant, many Grimm are in the shapes of familiar animals. Birds, wolves, bears, and even scorpions come immediately to mind. However, the Grimm… are not animals.

They are not of flesh and blood, and exist only for destruction, and worse yet, their shapes and forms... are not limited to that of wildlife. Sometimes... they take the form of pure-- (un)bridled... nightmares. "

Inorganic physiology for the grimm?

Yeah it would be a good place to put lengthier explanations for their powers and source stuff easier

We could also use a RWBY Aura profile

Back