• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 8 CRT - First Half

Just out of curiosity has anyone tried to calc the Centinals destroying the ground beneath the shield generators on Atlas? They make pretty sizeable explosions when they took them down.

I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can contact me if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

Anyway, every Maiden that isn’t Fria should be roughly equal to each other.
Just coming in to say I don’t think Amber should be roughly equal either, she’s noted as being very young and inexperienced and lost in a 3v1 against non maidens

Everyone else should be roughly equal though

In fact this was something I wanted to discuss but never got the chance, is it possible to scale Emerald, Merc and base Cinder to the storm Amber made? It’s not on par with the stronger maidens obv. So it can scale to non maidens otherwise.

Last edited:
Merc wouldn’t scale physically, his aura would but that’s not a feat as Aura is a health bar mechanic

Neo can contend with base Cinder though, so she can still scale

The tree fell into the pool and got converted into a Grimm

Same with Salem
I guess. Though I still feel as its a type of Death Manipulation, since the only reason Salem survived was due to her immortality. Maybe remove Existence Erasure and replace with Corruption?

Should everyone’s Aura durability scale to the storm feat? Because besides Pyrrha mentioning that Jaune has tons of Aura, no one else really mentioned ha I guess more or less aura than others

So looking at the thread, it does seem to be mostly concluded. Both the additions for The Hound and Penny are being added. As for Salem’s storm, I will wait for it to be calc before doing anything.

All that is left is determining if Salem should have Smoke Manipulation from conjuring images of her daughters, as well as Death Manipulation and Corruption from controlling the Grimm river.

latest

Back