• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 8 CRT - First Half

I tried my best to calc Amber and Salem's storms, along with Monstra's KE. I might have made mistakes, considering this is my first pixel scaling calc cone on my own but here they are:

I really don't want to argue with anyone, if someone else thinks that they can do the calcs better than me, then do them, I have been searching for these calcs for months.

I tried my best to calc Amber and Salem's storms, along with Monstra's KE. I might have made mistakes, considering this is my first pixel scaling calc cone on my own but here they are:

I really don't want to argue with anyone, if someone else thinks that they can do the calcs better than me, then do them, I have been searching for these calcs for months.
Thank you so much for this. I'll see if anyone else can have a look if its good, but you really helped out.

NP.
BTW, can please tell me if they are good or not? I feel like I screwed up with Salem and Monstra but that's mostly due Monstra's unknown speed. I couldn't find a calc on it.
I'm not really knowledgeable on storm calcs, that's why I wanted someone to help out. If you want, you can post this here to get it evaluated. Also, I can ask some other members to take a look.

Calculations Evaluations (New forum) | VS Battles Wiki Forum

I'm not really knowledgeable on storm calcs, that's why I wanted someone to help out. If you want, you can post this here to get it evaluated. Also, I can ask some other members to take a look.

Calculations Evaluations (New forum) | VS Battles Wiki Forum
Are you familiar with KE calcs then? Because storms were done mostly with those.
I really do not want to bother with posting it here, to be honest I am on this wiki mostly for calcs.
If you want to, you can copy caste it, as long as you give me credit.

Are you familiar with KE calcs then? Because storms were done mostly with those.
I really do not want to bother with posting it here, to be honest I am on this wiki mostly for calcs.
If you want to, you can copy caste it, as long as you give me credit.
Like calcs in general I'm not good at. Anyway if you're fine I'll post it there.

I don’t like using the opening as a reference for feats
I can agree to this. They are mostly exaggerated and inconsistent with what's going on with the actual show because, well, they are OP's. Hype is what they are supposed to be about.
Which frame you suggest I use then? I only used that one because it was closer to ground level more than any other frame with the storm.

I re-calced them, unless someone contacted you, you don't have to delete the post.
New results:
Amber's Storm: 3,190,070.2392722275108 tons of TNT(Small City Level)
Salem's Storm(Low-End): 2,163,271,402.4539675713 tons of TNT(Large Mountain Level)
Salem's Storm(High-End): 60,439,691,735.007171631 tons of TNT(Island Level+)
Monstra's KE stays the same.

Last edited:
Back