• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Although I guess for a more serious answer, are there any implications about Yang not knowing what it's like to be loved? I doubt it'd affect any matchups or anything, but you never know...
She has serious abandoment issues. Raven left her, Summer left her, Tai left her emotionally, leaving her to raise Ruby, and Blake left her. It's most likely the fact that these important people keeping leaving her that she feels like her life is not worth anything and that's why she keeps sacrificing herself. Blake will be the one to tell her that she is loved.

Before we do, someone should apply the stuff for Yang and Hazel. Also, for some reason Emerald doesn’t have Class G even though she helped in restraining Maiden Penny.
Alright. Went ahead and applied this. I wrote far higher with Overdose and Bombs for the two which should explain it,

Much better episode than the first in my opinion. Starting to see doubts forming for Ruby, the rest looking concerned, makes me excited when she eventually talks about it. Especially when learns about how Penny died.

*All characters having Accelerated Development (Training: Physical Statistics and Abilities)
*All characters gaining Awaken power via evolving their semblance
*The gods having likely Inorganic Physiology
*Aura granting residence to possession and resistance to matter manip/transmutation
*Auras heat resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as lightning dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once)
*ren needs Limited Stealth Mastery as his Semblance makes him invisible to Grimm.
*star to possibly universe level gods
Do we have the scans ready for all this?

Alright. Went ahead and applied this. I wrote far higher with Overdose and Bombs for the two which should explain it,
why far higher?

just a higher was enough, because Yang bombs while stronger than her base, they don't seem to be particularly stronger enough to have a far higher, also her Semblance is obviosly stronger thn her bombs

for Hazel the same, just higher with dust injection, even higher with Dust overdose is better than far higher

why far higher?

just a higher was enough, because Yang bombs while stronger than her base, they don't seem to be particularly stronger enough to have a far higher, also her Semblance is obviosly stronger thn her bombs

for Hazel the same, just higher with dust injection, even higher with Dust overdose is better than far higher
Yang is able to one shot Goalith for one. Since they would obviously scale higher then the town centinels, which Yang has also blown up with the bombs, I think it makes sense.

Yang is able to one shot Goalith for one. Since they would obviously scale higher then the town centinels, which Yang has also blown up with the bombs, I think it makes sense.
okay understood, then the semblance should be stronger than the bombs

or i'm wrong?

Back