• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

""So long as this world turns, you shall walk its face". That was the curse cast upon her. But if Salem can divide Humanity beyond repair, and bring all four Relics together, she believes that maybe her curse will be broken. The Gods will rule against us and destroy Remnant, once and for all."

...Really starting to think Salem should have Type 8 immortality, not just regen
That all depends if they meant it literally or not. You know how it is with gods in fiction. Sometimes it’s all flowery language to emphasize how severe it is. Other times it really is literal.

"We could become the gods of this world. Our powers surpass all others. Our souls transcend death. We can mold these lands into whatever we want, what you want, create the paradise that the old Gods could not." - Salem

I mean, going through some of the transcripts it seems pretty literal, especially since Salem's end goal is to get all the relics to summon the gods so they will just blow up the planet so her curse is broken and she can die
Well, them blowing up the planet or not is irrelevant since they are more than capable of killing her even without doing so. Basically whether it’s literal or not, the gods will probably kill her if she summons them, which is what she’s banking on.

Still It’d be really funny if someone managed to stop the planets rotation and she falls down dead, since technically the world is no longer turning.

Also im curious if the Maidens might have a form of social influencing...

In less than a day they literally brought Ozpin out of a several century long bout of depression so deep that it made Grimm steer clear of him

Iev applied the AP revision so thats done, im currently just loosely cleaning up Oz's profile while waiting for everyone to get back, then i think the next CRt is the odds and ends abilities revision Spinorr brought up, after that is probably tackling the mechanics of yang and adam's semblances

Iev applied the AP revision so thats done, im currently just loosely cleaning up Oz's profile while waiting for everyone to get back, then i think the next CRt is the odds and ends abilities revision Spinorr brought up, after that is probably tackling the mechanics of yang and adam's semblances
Well when I get home from work later today I can take a look and do some clean up if needed as well. Though one quick glance I’ve noticed that Raven, Winter, Penny, and Amber all still have the whole “1/5th as powerful as Ozma” even though that’s no longer the case.

Yknow, we really should calc the AP for creating the four vaults, seeing as they were created by the King of Vale's magic (without the use of the Relic of Creation), the yield would scale to the Maidens in power

Yknow, we really should calc the AP for creating the four vaults, seeing as they were created by the King of Vale's magic (without the use of the Relic of Creation), the yield would scale to the Maidens in power
I remember there was a calc of Ambrosius’ vault somewhere, since that was the only vault with a sky and mountains. Let me go look around for it.

Hey Weekly there's something i don't understand: why The post haven characters are 7-C for the Centinels if they fought them only in Atlas?

does it have to do with Arrowfell?

Well you already know my opinion on it. I think the keys we have now is good enough. However this looks good so far and if everyone else agrees with this then I don't have any problems.

Speaking of problems, if Salem is at least 7-B now, then what about Yang and Hazel who damaged her body?
A she let them damage her

B she is a glass cannon

Last edited:
Well you already know my opinion on it. I think the keys we have now is good enough. However this looks good so far and if everyone else agrees with this then I don't have any problems.

Speaking of problems, if Salem is at least 7-B now, then what about Yang and Hazel who damaged her body?
Both Yang and Hazel used their absolute strongest stuff (bombs and dust overdose)

*All characters having Accelerated Development (Training: Physical Statistics and Abilities)
*All characters gaining Awaken power via evolving their semblance
*The gods having likely Inorganic Physiology
*Aura granting residence to possession and resistance to matter manip/transmutation
*Auras heat resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as lightning dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once)
*ren needs Limited Stealth Mastery as his Semblance makes him invisible to Grimm.
*star to possibly universe level gods
Bumping this

Imagine when the characters auras and energy returns after fighting on and off for 3 days basically and having their auras broken they show tier 6 feats 🗿

Again they’d be higher than the Maidens AP which doesn’t makes sense.

Though if we are doing it, maybe write it as higher, at most 7-B with “thing, especially with Hazel since that’s him overdosing and basically dying.
Tbh yang wasn't even there for the cinder battle so again it doesn't contradict anything its just yangs sicky bombs and hazels overdose dust form are that strong

Again they’d be higher than the Maidens AP which doesn’t makes sense.

Though if we are doing it, maybe write it as higher, at most 7-B with “thing, especially with Hazel since that’s him overdosing and basically dying.
The struggle of the writers deciding to make the cast at their base level of power consistently able to harm Maiden level characters and then giving half of that cast abilities that directly multiply their power

*All characters having Accelerated Development (Training: Physical Statistics and Abilities)
*All characters gaining Awaken power via evolving their semblance
*The gods having likely Inorganic Physiology
*Aura granting residence to possession and resistance to matter manip/transmutation
*Auras heat resistance needs to be updated to account for them withstanding the temperature of lightning (as lightning dust is actual lightning, meaning it's as hot as it and ren and multiple others survived getting hit by it without burn marks (Nora getting lightning scars is because she overcharged her semblance and went so far her Aura broke after attacking once)
*ren needs Limited Stealth Mastery as his Semblance makes him invisible to Grimm.
*star to possibly universe level gods
So are we doing this revision first or Ice Queendom?

Back