• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Haven Arc Emerald and Mercury are currently MHS but they would be Relativistic scaling to Haven Arc RWBY, so the and cinder should prolly get a pre-beacon key, Cinder also might get a pre-maiden training key, and this could help us justify pyrrha laser scaling
But we don't see them training at all before that...

you know guys i wanted to tell you something,

I quite like the role of Cinder in the story, because she is a villain, yes but something that she did that not lot of antagonists do is being very good at creating trouble both for the good and for the bad guys as well

let me explain: she is good at what she usually do, ruining people's lifes and being a nuisance for her team

she caused a lot of events that are important in the story, the breaking point of Ironwood in vol 7, she ruined the safety plan for Atlas and killed Penny, and caused the team to fall in the Ever After, ruined the trust of of her underlings and Salem, killed Watts out of spite a man so useful and competent, ruined the whole plan of taking Haven etc

for me Cinder is a good example of a menace to society and herself, because she is just so good at ruining everything for everyone and i mean EVERYONE, that is insane

i really want other works that do characters that have a role like her

the pic doesn't show
latest

Alright that should cover it for now, unsure if we should combine the normal verse page with RWBY Chibi and add other non-canon stuff in its own section tho

Alright that should cover it for now, unsure if we should combine the normal verse page with RWBY Chibi and add other non-canon stuff in its own section tho
What about the other Huntsmen and Huntresses tab? It has people like Oscar, Vernal and Zwei. One who wasn’t given their Huntsmen license as we saw in the Vol 7 ep 4 party. One who’s a bandit, and one who’s a dog. Do we make another tab for them or simply rename the current one?

Should I make the AP calc for now? It should just be post Rusty’s scan and is discussing if the feat itself is legit, right?

you know guys i wanted to tell you something,

I quite like the role of Cinder in the story, because she is a villain, yes but something that she did that not lot of antagonists do is being very good at creating trouble both for the good and for the bad guys as well

let me explain: she is good at what she usually do, ruining people's lifes and being a nuisance for her team

she caused a lot of events that are important in the story, the breaking point of Ironwood in vol 7, she ruined the safety plan for Atlas and killed Penny, and caused the team to fall in the Ever After, ruined the trust of of her underlings and Salem, killed Watts out of spite a man so useful and competent, ruined the whole plan of taking Haven etc

for me Cinder is a good example of a menace to society and herself, because she is just so good at ruining everything for everyone and i mean EVERYONE, that is insane

i really want other works that do characters that have a role like her
Huh. Never thought of it like that...

I'm gonna list off the Pros and Cons of the Geyser feat and see if we can sand off any of our arguments.

Cons:
We don't see Salem actually do the feat

Salem could have ordered the grimm sludge to burst forth, as we have seen her and Cinder manipulate grimm before

She seems way too relaxed in her chair when we cut back to her after the camera.

It's never mentioned in the story that she actually made the geyser.

When she and Ozma last used tk, it had a purple glow around the target

Pros:
It has been shown in the show that, when Salem commands the grimm, her eyes glow red

We see this when she is modifying those Grimm gorillas and forms new Grimm in the end credits of v6

And again in v8, notable right AFTER the geyser feat, where she tells Monstra to land on Atlas.

Before that, her eyes are completely normal.

We also see that Salem can use tk without specfic hand movements, like how she broke all that glass in her throne room in v6.

There is also the part where it kinda makes no sense for a river of sludge to just splurge up like that on it's own power.

Like, it's just a liquid.

Someone has to be manipulating it hit those forcefields at that level of force to break through.

In addition, Gylnda Goodwitch, who's semblance is telekinesis, has no purple glow around the objects she manipulates.

Yknow, with the upcoming DC crossover movie i should probably update the Wyvern Grimm calc, basically the entire cast is going to end up scaling to it...

Back