• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Yes! I found this description from the Amity Arena mobile game that describes Penny's beams as lasers! As this is an officially produced mobile game with input by the creators, this is a huge step forward.

Here is a tweet that says that everything in the game is canon, including the descriptions.

And here is an article that states that the game was developed in universe by an Atlas scientist, who also wrote the descriptions for each character. Thus, he would surely know what a laser is.

Besides, one of VS Wiki's criteria's is that the beam has to be called a lightspeed source in that universe. I point to the science example once again.

Here is a tweet that says that everything in the game is canon, including the descriptions.

And here is an article that states that the game was developed in universe by an Atlas scientist, who also wrote the descriptions for each character. Thus, he would surely know what a laser is.

Well, at least we know the in-universe reason why RWBY: Amity Arena was shutdown...

qOODUPd.png

This comment aged like fine wine lol.

So how’s the stuff coming for the AP/Abilities thread? Do we still need more calcs or can it be made soon?
I think I got most of the items in Arrowfell covered. If someone wants me to look into something or do some research, they can ask. I can’t calc but I can look for details and all.

I think I got most of the items in Arrowfell covered. If someone wants me to look into something or do some research, they can ask. I can’t calc but I can look for details and all.
Do you know what abilities need to be added for the Atlas page? I know we need Penny’s android abilities and the ones from Watts Rings, but I don’t know what else.

Nothing notable for his abilities besides the fact that he was the final boss of RWBY: Arrowfell.

This guy's semblance can suck out the emotions from his victims and transfer them into machines, like pods that can attract Grimm.

This lady can copy people's semblances.

This lady can burn real hot and boost her weapons attack.

This lady can create short-range portals.

This lady can dig underground.

Nothing notable for his abilities besides the fact that he was the final boss of RWBY: Arrowfell.

This guy's semblance can suck out the emotions from his victims and transfer them into machines, like pods that can attract Grimm.

This lady can copy people's semblances.

This lady can burn real hot and boost her weapons attack.

This lady can create short-range portals.

This lady can dig underground.
Don’t think we can do Semblances as that are unique abilities for a specific person. I believe civilization pages can only list abilities that everyone can use or can be mass produced. So technology or robot stuff.

Don’t think we can do Semblances as that are unique abilities for a specific person. I believe civilization pages can only list abilities that everyone can use or can be mass produced. So technology or robot stuff.
Problem is that we are debating on whether or not Atlas has lasers or not in the LS thread. Which, as you all probably know, I think is completely legit.

Curious, why does the cast have Mid-Low Regeneration for their Aura? From the Aura’s page, the best Aura has done is heal cuts and black eyes. That is at best Low Regeneration. Even the unofficial wiki noted that it is minor wounds Aura heal

If we use the Aura page from this site, only those with extremely high Aura reserves like Jaune and Hazel should have Mid-Low Regeneration from healing from impairment.

Curious, why does the cast have Mid-Low Regeneration for their Aura? From the Aura’s page, the best Aura has done is heal cuts and black eyes. That is at best Low Regeneration. Even the unofficial wiki noted that it is minor wounds Aura heal

If we use the Aura page from this site, only those with extremely high Aura reserves like Jaune and Hazel should have Mid-Low Regeneration from healing from impairment.
It healed a guy's broken arm in volume 6

Healing from impalement is Low-Mid, Mid-Low is superficial wounds

The only time that I can remember aura healing higher than Low has been Hazel (who's regarded as having insane levels of Aura), and Jaune amping other people aura's with his semblance.

Back