• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

I will defend vol 8
It was just some dummy instances that made no sense to me.

**** bro I remember Ironwood did some stupid crap like “imma go bomb Mantle” and his justification for that whole ordeal was like “if I KILL everyone then the heroes simply HAVE to work with me. Hehehehe” (Literally does the evil finger gesture with his hand)

So cringe 💀

Remember yall, this comes out at the end of the month

The world of Remnant comes crashing into the DCU! Grimm are running amok around Gotham, and Batman's on the hunt to find whoever brought these mysterious monsters to his city. But as the trail goes cold, the Dark Knight finds himself face-to-face with none other than Team RWBY! What other effects are taking hold around our world with Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang here, and what does it mean for the future of the DCU?! Marguerite Bennett returns to RWBY with Meghan Hetrick and Soo Lee for an epic tale of adventure spanning every corner of the DC Universe!

The world of Remnant comes crashing into the DCU! Grimm are running amok around Gotham, and Batman's on the hunt to find whoever brought these mysterious monsters to his city. But as the trail goes cold, the Dark Knight finds himself face-to-face with none other than Team RWBY! What other effects are taking hold around our world with Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang here, and what does it mean for the future of the DCU?! Marguerite Bennett returns to RWBY with Meghan Hetrick and Soo Lee for an epic tale of adventure spanning every corner of the DC Universe!
index.jpg

Also, I'm about to make the AP CRT since the Arrowfell one looks like it'll be done soon. Here's a rough draft for it:

RWBY: Island AP
Hello, everyone! I am here with yet another RWBY revision, this time a major one that could scale the Atlas crew to Island-Large Island.

First, I want to get rather simple calc out of the way that falls in line with our current town level scaling of the Atlas characters.

Here, Rusty calced the Centinels burrowing through tons of rock at around 24. kilotons.

And, for the big one, we have a large island feat by Salem for when she caused the river of Grimm to form a geyser and attack the shields, right before the aforementioned feat.

This gets to 407.54 gigatons of tnt. Since Ozma can match Salem's full power and he split up his power into five parts equally, each maiden would be 81.51 gigatons. And, since Team RWBY currently downscales from maidens, they can also downscale from this feat.

Last edited:
How does she scale above Monstra and the blast? Just want to hear your logic.
The blast from Long Memory was stored kinetic energy from Ozpin's previous lives, with Ozpin in an earlier season outright saying that his power was dwindling compared to what he used to be and that there wasnt much left in the Long Memory to begin with.

Basically the Long Memory blast, which completely annihilated Monstra, would have been less powerful than what Ozma in his prime was capable of, with Salem being equal to Ozma in power

Back