• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Let us know if ya spot something interesting🫡
All I noticed was that at some point, they become comet-like and their acceleration increases dramatically, but we don’t have a great timeframe for that — the best we have for that is Neo’s. Still, calculating that short snippet could yield some interesting results, especially going under the assumption that the big hole she landed in wasn’t there already.

Although, being reminded of the days of constantly feeling embarrassed for liking this show and getting lambasted for it in turn is starting to take it’s toll on me, with Ruby vs Maka around the corner as well. So I would like to take a quick refresher into my other hyperfixations for the moment. That’s all I got.

All I noticed was that at some point, they become comet-like and their acceleration increases dramatically, but we don’t have a great timeframe for that — the best we have for that is Neo’s. Still, calculating that short snippet could yield some interesting results, especially going under the assumption that the big hole she landed in wasn’t there already.

Although, being reminded of the days of constantly feeling embarrassed for liking this show and getting lambasted for it in turn is starting to take it’s toll on me, with Ruby vs Maka around the corner as well. So I would like to take a quick refresher into my other hyperfixations for the moment. That’s all I got.
Can't say I blame you: now that DB is independant, not even RT bias can save Ruby anymore. Though now I'm curious, what other things are you into?

Can't say I blame you: now that DB is independant, not even RT bias can save Ruby anymore. Though now I'm curious, what other things are you into?
A lot of cartoon verses honestly.

Fighting games as well. Trying to get into BlazBlue a little more cause of Cross Tag and the fact that it’s the reason why like three of the other series that I like crossed over with each other lmao.

If I can ask, what do you mean timeframe? I feel like I missed a discussion that I may be able to help with.

OMG YOU HELPED ME REMEMBER TOO NEO FELL ALL THE WAY DOWN THEIR AT SOME PRETTY FAST SPEEDS AND LANDED ON HER FEET

LS feat.... and its good cause this was auraless too

OMG YOU HELPED ME REMEMBER TOO NEO FELL ALL THE WAY DOWN THEIR AT SOME PRETTY FAST SPEEDS AND LANDED ON HER FEET

LS feat.... and its good cause this was auraless too
What do you mean? I’m confused. Also I will say that I don’t think Neo made that crater. In a shot where the Jabberwalker looks back on the impact, we can see that the crator was already there.

What do you mean? I’m confused. Also I will say that I don’t think Neo made that crater. In a shot where the Jabberwalker looks back on the impact, we can see that the crator was already there.
I didnt say she made the crater, she falls at fast enough speeds to have a heat cone and hits the ground landing on her feet which is LS

Gotten around to finally getting this out.

Back