• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 7 thread

DMUA said:
stuff doesn't just come apart when it falls, so ugh
Except "stuff" does?

I'd reccomend searching up videos of collapsing buildings in demolitions. When the building starts falling over, it will break into numerous chunks akin to a puzzle, as pieces that supports other pieces fail in a sort of domino effect.

And that's with steel-reinforced buildings. Eroded stone ruins have even shittier structural integrity.

I have to ask, would the Volume 4-5 cast scale to the Sea Feilong if it got upgraded? I hope I'm not attempting this for nothing, but it should lead to an upgrade... if they scale that is.

Hey on Ruby's Profile we have:

"Holy Manipulation with Silver Eyes (Uses the same energy as The God of Light, which petrifies, paralyses, or disintegrates the younger brother's creations, such as the Grimm)"

Under her powers and abilities section however the God of Light does not have Holy Manipulation himself. He should have the same thing.

Community Gamer said:
That's not the point. I am asking what changed or what desicions were made to put the V5-V6 versions of the characters at 8C, WHEN they weren't previously?
The fact that the calculation on which their 8-B rating was based on is wrong, and has been called wrong by the one that made the calc too.

TheRustyOne said:
I have to ask, would the Volume 4-5 cast scale to the Sea Feilong if it got upgraded? I hope I'm not attempting this for nothing, but it should lead to an upgrade... if they scale that is.
No one was actually able to do anything to them until they used Cthulhu tactics

I was going to calc the Feilong charging through some rocks, but unfortunately I'm having difficulties in finding their volume. The shape is very irregular, I'm not sure if I can do it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Community Gamer said:
That's not the point. I am asking what changed or what desicions were made to put the V5-V6 versions of the characters at 8C, WHEN they weren't previously?
The fact that the calculation on which their 8-B rating was based on is wrong, and has been called wrong by the one that made the calc too.
Which calc are you referring to?

Even then, it being ice didn't mean the queen lancer was taking 18 Tons of TNT to the face. Tanking thermal energy isn't like that at all, and she wasn't really caught in the ice, just the blast.

Community Gamer said:
Wdym by "dust"?
It was a mix of fire, explosions, electricity, and ice, a lot of it obscured by smoke, which made the area Kep calculated a bit dubious. Plus what DMUA mentioned above.

Nico-v11 said:
Hey on Ruby's Profile we have:

"Holy Manipulation with Silver Eyes (Uses the same energy as The God of Light, which petrifies, paralyses, or disintegrates the younger brother's creations, such as the Grimm)"

Under her powers and abilities section however the God of Light does not have Holy Manipulation himself. He should have the same thing.

Indeed also all aura users need to have "limited cold and heat residents with aura" (Weiss was fine after getting blasted by lava with only her aura going down. Team rwby and jnpr and qrow were fine fighting and walking in the snow, just that it depletes their aura as shown with Weiss being cold)

This was went over not long ago... durability and being unaffected by heat don't really scale like that, especially for characters made out of 70% water whose blood would boil regardless of how hard their flesh or skin is.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I actually made a thread where the opposite was said, Risci.
I distinctly remember that Dargoo and Earl's thread ended with that, and I do think that Dargoo also brought up previous threads being wrong.

Regardless, heat resistance and durability not being 1:1 is made clear by stuff like Tungsten having a melting point at 6000 celsius while palladium having it at 2000

I'm watching it

Is it me, or does Qrow sound like Cole MacGrath now

I actually looked up the VAs, and both inFAMOUS 1 Cole and Qrow now are voiced by Jasons

In that sense, I'm having a tough time wondering if Vic's situation is a bad thing in this regard or not

Back