• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 7 thread

Ruby already described her semblance as teleportation in the canon comic; though it is probably teleportation in the loose sense (transform into rose petals to remateralize somewhere else fast). There is confirmation Aura passively protects from heat/cold.

Don't lie to him, Ruby. We're better than that...

I honestly have no idea why she did that, hopefully they don't drop the ball on the explaination

Putting this in the spoiler tab just to be safe.

Chapter 3 Spoilers
Just went through Harriet's feats, the wall breaking isn't impressive. She doesn't destroy the whole wall, only a small part of it actual breaks. The result I got from it was 9-A.

He did say mach 10 is a low ball

But I thought I saw that she destroyed the whole cave in when we saw behind them after it happened

Was I the only one who felt episode 3 was kinda off? I don't know what it is but watching the episode wasn't as enjoyable as I expected it to be.

That said, glad to know we're getting more stuff on Ruby's semblance

I am actually looking forward James reaction when he learn that the gang is hiding something from him. Given that he is so set on about the whole trusting each other. He probably would react the same way like tha gang learned about Ozpin's secret, if not worse.

Why does everyone make a big deal out of ruby not telling everything? I thought it was the most logical thing, and it in itself isn't a big deal.

After Leo... Don't know if you can fully trust ironwood, so, therefore he has to earn trust. You don't just give heavy information out like that can work against you. Ironwood is a headmaster and a general. He has so much power.

It's not being a hypocrite, it's not being an idiot. That's not how the real world works. If ironwood went against them, there is nothing they can do due to his power and influence. The only reason ppl make a big deal out of it is cause we know we can trust ironwood. This whole thing doesn't even warrant conversation imo. I legit don't think her not telling the truth from the jump is even worth talking about.

Ironwood is a headmaster and a general. and doesn't he have two council seats? He has everything over team rwby. Their only advantage is the information they give him or the information they don't

Well, like

Ruby makes a big deal and calls Ozpin out for keeping secrets

So it's very strange for them to treat that as a bad thing, then to turn around and keep a secret from one of their allies

I can agree it's a smart idea, they aren't entirely sure if they can trust them or if they won't screw something over if they knew the truth, but they should at least have understood why Ozpin didn't want to tell them the whole deal with Salem.

Veroniica Lodgee said:
They will. That's why they need to be in a situation like he was in order to see why he had to. Which is gunna help them respect him again.
I agree with this. There's no reason for Ozpin to come back as long as there's bad blood between them. How soon this subplot will get resolved, however, is hard to say.

So I just realized

Weiss' dad is voiced by the same guy who does Beerus

And the evil moustache professor is voiced by Christopher Sabat

So the end of Episode 4 was basically Piccolo breaking into Beerus' house to discuss maniacal capitalism

Back