• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 7 thread

For once I there's a trailer for RWBY that I actually like (other than the colored trailers). I love that we're getting varied Grimm throughout this Volume seeing how we One new type and a new form of the Geist.

It's things like this where I take a step back and think:

"This had to have gone through many eyes right? Not just one or two but many. How the hell did Jaune's hair get approved? I mean I seriously doubt Miles and Kerry even likethe design."

But again I do like the outfit just not the hair

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay so before i get into stuff to add, regretfully the guidebook does say that semblances drain aura
Sorry to hear that buddy. I mean the show has said that in the world of Remnant although those instances of using semblances with broken aura just mean that remnants of aura remain available for limited use like semblance use.

Pun not intended.

Yeah, Weiss used wind dust aginst Flynt

Energy Dust is used to make hard light constructs like Velvet's weapons, energy projections like what weiss has used, and forcefields like Weiss' barrier she used againt the lieutenant as well as the Atlas Colossus' forcefield

Yeah I definitely knew there was Wind Dust but now I wonder about the color....maybe white?

Ah so you mean the Hard Light Dust. It's supposed to be cyan colored.

Yes its white, it was thought to be green but thats apparently Plant Dust

Hard Light Dust and Energy Dust are apparently interchangeable names, and yes theyre light blue

Now I just REALLY want to see Plant Dust be like what the hell is that gonna be like. You shoot someone with a plant dust bullet and a flower grows out of the bullet hole? Lmao

Back