• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 7 thread

Updated BINGO after Episode 1 (Technically the Qrow vs. Tyrian rematch and Gambol Shroud repair are already confirmed by the OP, but I'd rather wait for them to happen in the plot first):

Bcz5m688kep31

Dargoo Faust said:
What kind of Satanic contract allows the artist for Amity Arena to produce such high-quality renders for like, every single character in the show?
Clearly they must suck off the devil. It's the only logical explanatio

Schnee One said:
Do we really need to wait until the Gambol shroud is repaired? We know it will be, the science division about to pull some Q
Eh, there's still a small chance that they just trash the pieces of the old weapon and make a new weapon entirely.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
They ever change Yang's hair and all of RT is fired.
Long Blonde hair is quality

I'm probably only saying that because I also have long blonde hair but shut

Back