• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY vol 7 thread

It's definitely time slow, and it seems to slow down the time around the target, since the people behind him weren't affected. But it seems like if he slows down multiple target's, he has to stay still or at least can't move a lot. Of course this is based off of episode 6, so if he does move while doing that in episode 7, than nevermind.

It's not really time slow, and more immobilization. since he's a Dog Faunus, his semblance works around dog commands. He tells them to 'stay', and they merely just stop and stay. Ig it works like being stuck in time but i dont think it completely works like it would.

It doesn't affect the area either.

It is, but Time slowing is slightly different to just immobilizing them. It's not even slowing down the target, its completely stopping them, although the opponents do decelerate first. Surely if they were slowed in time, instead of being put to a stop, then it would affect their thought processes and change the relativity of time towards them. Nothing like that was shown or stated however, perhaps not being able to perceive that of Penny or the others escaping because they would be too fast.

It essentially is the advantages of Time Slow/Stop, but i would't call it a form Time manipulation, because the semblance is based on forcibly having opponents heed simple commands. No doubt Marrow has more commands like it. I'd at least wait for any sort of implication it affects the time of someone (Plus it would be something that can work on people despite time resistances if its deemed that)

I guess they are trying to set up a conflict between Ren and Nora, considering that little speech she said when she stood up against Ironwood and Ren become more of a soldier at the end of the scene. I'm afraid I smells a death flag.

RWBY Spoilers
so the staff of creation is holding up Atlas, this could give the GoL a better reason for their lifting strength as he did make the damn staff

Tyrian's Semblance seemingly allows him to disrupt a person's Aura. When activated, Tyrian's eyes and his arm glow purple, and if he touches someone's Aura it fades away from the area he touched, leaving the victim vulnerable to attacks.

V7 06 00104

Back