• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Stat Revision: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kep

1. We can ignore the Neo one. It's difficult to see but the red lash goes through Neo. Actually how does it not hit Neo? It's litterally through her waist. The blade must have hit Neo's umbrellas

2. Yes 7-B across the board meaning 7-B for EVERONE

3. Being exhausted does not mean you lose durability. I'm tired and have had a week with zero sleep, no food, very minimal water, constantly walking, beat down by the sun, and have pneumonia. All of a sudden a bird is able to cut my arm off with his beak, or a five year old with a machete (obviously will cut be not all the way through). Correction Tyrian had NO aura left. Still they are 7-B with or without it.

4. I already told you Hazel didn't one shot the summon. Gave you a full reason, Lionheart shot it before (7-B attack) and offscreen fighting (which there was).

5. Those attacks would not just beat tier 8's, they would outright kill/obliterate them. If not then we would have tier 7 and tier 8 matches all the time. You're a calc member, tell me how a tier 8-A attack could even remotely hurt a 7-B. Or how an object that is 8-A could tank and not being destroyed by a 7-B attack.

Actually if we go by what you're saying the 8-C which the gap would be EVEN BIGGER.

While i mostly agree, tyren not having aura shouldent make him go down in tiers, nor should him being exhausted, its simply pis so he wouldent be there, but just saying

12cheeper said:
So when are we gonna upgrade Bulmas durability to 2-c for getting slapped by Beerus?
I don't watch DBZ but I'll assume that Beerus didn't have the intention of killing Bulma

I don't watch DBZ but I'll assume that Beerus didn't have the intention of killing Bulma

You're assuming wrong. Beerus hit Bulma with a reflex hit due to him getting angry over her slapping him. He wasn't holding back.

Low 2-C Bulma? Sorry, but "every atom in RWBY is 7-B" is just straight ├║p ridiculous and ignores how we do things here completely.

@Kep

It makes sense though (Also sounds stupid I admit). What makes team RWBY have more durability (disregarding aura) than a civilian? If Ruby or any of them had not been huntresses then they would be civilians with the same stats they have now.

There's no lore explaining that RWBY would have higher AP or durability than anyone simply due to being huntresses (disregarding weapons or specific semblances). Even in Vol 1 Ruby did say she could've joined the police.....

Also, sorry to interject but we also have to redo their lifting strength as well. I'm pretty sure they're still class 100-class K though b/c of Penny pulling the bullhead out of the sky.

@Kepekley

Do you have a weight for the new Nevermore calc?

Sorry but RWBY being city level across the board is ridiculous.

I already thought the way that 7-B was calced and accepted was quite a bit out there and a massive jump fromt their shown ability.

COUGH6-CTouhouNormalHumanCiviliansCOUGH

Normal humans in Touhou have actual feats, and even then, some are still 10-B. False equivalence.

Plus, it's not like you'd ever argue this seriously in public

@Kepekley

Just something to note though, our explanation for lifting strength isn't written very well. It states "Able to handle the recoil of Crescent Rose which aided her in dragging the giant Nevermore up a cliff at high speeds". The recoil actually has very little to do with her lifting strength, being able to handle recoil is actually more of a durability feat, as she's getting literally thrown around by her gun, so that's at least wall class recoil energy (that's a massive low end considering she speeds up using it, it's much much higher). The reason it works as a lifting feat is b/c Weiss's glyphs give her purchase to run vertically and she's capable of supporting herself and the Nevermore while dragging it up the cliff against gravity (without her spine breaking). So it's still more of a pulling feat but b/c she's supporting the Nevermore while vertical it works.

Also, I'd like to see if someone can calc Penny's feat of dragging a bullhead out of the sky. That might actually keep them at definitely at least Class 100 and possibly Class M.

Basically he was saying why would being a huntesss increase your stats, if they weren't they would be regular human stats. I see where he coming from, but I heavily disagree with 7-B everything. I still stand by students and pros not being that far apart in tier.

Just the idea behind it. I know that none of that will ever happen but considering the nature of fiction even the White Fang soldiers were considered a threat against RWBY as well as the Altlesian soldiers.

I acknowledge it all being PIS but that's how many stories are written

None of the White Fang soldiers were ever serious threats. Ruby could one-shot them, Yang did it to four of them at once with casual attacks.

The Athlesian soldiers were threats because of their numbers and not their strength.

Being honest I can totally see the show having said soldiers harming the heroes. I mean they have the same technology with weapons so they should be able to deal the same AP that way.

There's no reason why it shouldn't. Yang's gauntlets or Runy's Crescent Rose dealing the same damage as Tyrian's bullets.

Lol Nico, going that route would literally mean a massive downgrade for everything to keep it consistent not an upgrade which no one wants.

@Rocker I'm not against a downgrade. I'm just arguing that everyone should be the same tier.

I will say that civilians and all that shouldn't be the same tier but that PIS will make them so. Which explains why Cinder taking out the guards despite her being 7-B did not just have them explode for being a much lower tier.

Am I coming across well? I don't think I explained what meant well earlier on

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why is this still going. Just do the downgrades. We are currently lost in a meaningless discussion of scaling everyone to the God-Tiers.
Yes please.

I see nico point. For example. All huntsman do is train. That shouldn't be enough for a tier jump. Its like arrowverse humans being 9-A for learning how to fight. I'm making a series, and it will be impossible for humans to tier jump by learning how to fight. The only use training would do is help them do hand to hand lol. It's like me going to the military and coming out 9-B. I might have them 9-B on average, but they won't tier jump by training. It's simply illogical. I like power up tier jumps, because it's magical and it doesn't hurt the logic of tier jumping.

But what makes nico point wrong is, well they have aura. So like that's technically a power up. I say without aura they are no dif from humans without aura. I didn't use the Tyrian tail thing or cinder fire ball in my arguments tho. Mainly the maiden vs cinder gang. Your aura can be strengthened.

Personally High 8-C goes to post-timeskip people (All more or less comparable to Ruby who one shot a Nevermore who is 8-C+), Coco (One shot three Nevermore), Mercury and Emerald (Comparable to Coco).

Dunno about the rest of team CFVY, Penny, or Pyrrha.

Everyone being 7-B (not civilians and whatnot) is still viable for many reasons I've stated such as a tier 8 surviving a tier 7 attack. Nothing anyone has said denies that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back