• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Stat Revision: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico-v11 said:
Everyone being 7-B (not civilians and whatnot) is still viable for many reasons I've stated such as a tier 8 surviving a tier 7 attack. Nothing anyone has said denies that
I agree with this.

I agree with Weekly since... well.

1.5 to 2 tons isn't that big of a jump and it's ludicrous to assume Yang's Semblance doesn't even make her two times stronger.

Also Weiss destroyed a True Paladin with her Summons so yeah High 8-C

And I thought I dragged out RWBY threads.

Srsly though, just downgrade em already,

AND CAN WE PLEASE DOWNGRADE LIONHEART WITH IT TOO. Hes done nothing to show how tier 7 he is, all his fights were him sloppily getting smacked down the stairs, or acting as something to keep Qrow busy and out of the plot, even though he couldnt physically compete with Qrow at all until getting his aura broken by Ruby, his weapon getting dented by a Lancer, and getting fodderised by a mere communication grimm. Salem only kept him for his ranking, if he was on the same leagues as Tyrian, then he might have survived

I refuse to believe this guy can legitimately one shot basically everyone in tier 8 like Penny and Pyrrha for being someone Ozpin 'trusted'. He admits himself he wasnt the fighter he used to be aswell

Ruby destroyed Lionheart's aura so there another 7-B feat for a tier 8 character. That is a fact and can't be argued

Y'all can do whatever, I'm more calm now and I don't care as much. I still won't ever agree the huntsman and pros are that vastly apart lol. They all were on the same tier at one point. But just because Raven made a storm they are vastly superior to students. Makes it kinda crazy, but alright.

We'll discuss Base Cinder and Adam later, so perhaps Lionheart's tier can be discussed too.

Everyone being 7-B is not viable. Without no name humans being 7-B your argument collapses.

Dont give me that shit Weekly, you can even debate me about Raven, let alone Lionheart. Domt think you have Gods say.

If everyone cant believe a regular human in RWBY is 7-B cause it is legit ridiculois, then I dont see why old, retired, and admittedly himself not at all near his prime Lionheart cant be downgraded. Guess people are just trying to keep some of RWBYs glory.

@Kep I specifically said PIS for that and not in actuality.

Ruby still tanked a 7-B attack and you're arguing that just because a guard tanked a fireball attack that the attack shouldn't be 7-B which is plain wrong.

In fact I don't remember a gaurd being hit by Cinder's fireball, proof please?

Isn't it a bit of an assumption that the fireball was 7-B? If it was a very casual blast of fire, then it isn't necessarily near Cinder's full strength.

WeeklyBattles said:
Jinx everyone here has had enough of your shitty attitude, this is your last warning, cut it. Now.
Maybe if you can legitimately answer a question instead of brushing it of. Youre meant to be an admin, stop abusing your power by threatening to block cause you cant refute both this RWBY downgrade or anything ive put out. Seriously. I shouldnt be forced to be silent

Guys lets bring it down, please.

If there is no point to downgrade Lionheart, let the point be made and then counter it. There is no need to say "he isn't being downgraded" in an absolutist sense. While we can believe there is no reason to downgrade someone, if our points are strong they can take on the opposition.

Also please don't stoop to insults and accusations; let's not let this devolve again.

@Jinx Almost every admin and most of the knowledgeable members on RWBY have debunked your arguments several times over yet you continue to go so far as to harass admins on their walls and vandalize pages because you refuse to accept youre wrong. Enough is enough.

Lionheart has no reason to be downgraded since Jinx has no proof.

Lionheart never fought any of the students and had his aura broken after he had fought Oscar (7-B), Qrow (7-B), and Weiss Amped Summoning (7-B)

It's the same reason why Tyrian's tail was cut off, he was tired.

Jinx's reasoning for Oscar not being 7-B is because they can't believe it and that's it.

Okay I need to clear something up real quick. Why is everyone that's not Raven or Cinder who are pro huntsmen/women City level? The only people that have fought Cinder fully is Pyrrha. Nobody scales to Raven. And saying Tyrian is comparable to Cinder seems like broken powerscaling. The Maidens are supposed to be the strongest beings there (aside from some exceptions which should definitely not by Tyrian).

I don't recall Jinix ever vandalizing anything. Was she somewhat rude? Perhaps. But she hasn't vandalized pages without permission as far as I'm aware. I actually recall her getting permission from another Administrator to fix a page but Weekly undid the edit. Anyhow, that's besides the point. Let's stick to topic at hand later, as for now I'm still agreeing with Kep. Everyone being 7-B is ridiculous and starting to get into the wank territory.

Drellix said:
Okay I need to clear something up real quick. Why is everyone that's not Raven or Cinder who are pro huntsmen/women City level? The only people that have fought Cinder fully is Pyrrha. Nobody scales to Raven. And saying Tyrian is comparable to Cinder seems like broken powerscaling. The Maidens are supposed to be the strongest beings there (aside from some exceptions which should definitely not by Tyrian).
Pro Huntsmen are comparable to Half Maiden Cinder who ran away from Qrow and fought Glinda.

Half Maidan=Half Power

Full Maiden is 7-B+ while Half Maiden is 7-B

Being tired and losing durability because of it is dumb. I will say that Lionheart getting damage by everyone else before getting his aura broken by Ruby is the perfect counter argument.

That does mean though that tier 8's are capable of damaging tier 7's to some degree and would mean that tier 8 and tier 7's could have matches which will never happen.

@Damage

Not assuming a blast like any other blast that Cinder has done is pretty faulty reasoning and just adjusting to what you want. Cinder didn't even know it was Ruby on the other side so she would definitely have sent her strongest blast.

Twisted Little Raven said:
" cause can't believe it " literally the same reason students aren't 7-B r
If the students scaled to pro huntsmen then Qrow, Ozpin, and ETC will be downgraded to High 8-C since that'll make Raven's feat a outlier.

"Cinder didn't even know it was Ruby on the other side so she would definitely have sent her strongest blast."

That's a massive non-sequitur.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I don't recall Jinix ever vandalizing anything. Was she somewhat rude? Perhaps. But she hasn't vandalized pages without permission as far as I'm aware.
Actually she was banned for a small period because she showed a rude behaviour at the time [and has still not changed that] and did many edits to Raven profile, through Weekly discussed with her many times that the key is not needed. Im neutral about this and whatenever the one of the two is right.

PFFT what. No, youve used you admin privelege and called all your buddies to merely say 'agree with this'.

Im not harassing you either, im asking a legitimately question on why YOU are reverting useful edits. And when tf have I vandalised a page? Was adding a non spring maiden Raven key Vandalism? Honestly? Is anything that gives a character a weaker tier vandalism to you? I mean, this is the same person using false claims of harassment and intimidation to get his way.

Poin. Just no. Ignoring what ive said just proves your only backing weekly for some reason and havent actually read any of my points. Youre using one of my less effective but still effective points

Oscar isnt 7-B, but not like I can change that. In fact, you all thought Oscar was 7-B initially BECAUSE he was beating lionheart.

He never physically pushed back Qrow, he shot a few things from his weapon, he isnt on par. Tyrian vs qrow is a fight we show to say theyre on par, not an offscreen fight where Lionheart didnt even hurt qrow.

and by that logic, mercury and em should be 7-B. Lionheart didnt even hurt the Lancer pfft, he was struggling to keep it.

Tyrians aura broke initially before Ruby cut his tail, Ruby broke his aura with her shot.

Seriosuly, you people are nuts

Poinciana1971 said:
Drellix said:
Pro Huntsmen are comparable to Half Maiden Cinder who ran away from Qrow and fought Glinda.
Half Maidan=Half Power

Full Maiden is 7-B+ while Half Maiden is 7-B
That has way too many problems. Firstly, saying that Cinder ran away doesn't mean shit. And Glinda was less a fight and more of a skirmish.

If it's half the power, wouldn't you cut the power in half? .-.

Ruby still tanked a 7-B attack and you're arguing that just because a guard tanked a fireball attack that the attack shouldn't be 7-B which is plain wrong.

Is the guard 7-B? No? Then Ruby doesn't need to be either. Being stomped isn't a feat, we've said this several times already.

@Poinciana

Yang with her Semblance gets stronger the more damage (her AP = 2x the damage she is receiving) she takes, so her Base starts at 8-C+ and progressively climbs up the stronger the hit. Her durability is still the same, though.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why is this still going. Just do the downgrades. We are currently lost in a meaningless discussion of scaling everyone to the God-Tiers.
Remember when Matt said this? I sure do. I remember how much I agreed with him when he said this. Still do.

Drellix said:
That has way too many problems. Firstly, saying that Cinder ran away doesn't mean shit. And Glinda was less a fight and more of a skirmish.

If it's half the power, wouldn't you cut the power in half? .-.
Did you not read my comment?

We did cut it in half, it's just still 7-B.

Kepekley23 said:
@Poinciana

Yang with her Semblance gets stronger the more damage (her AP = 2x the damage she is receiving) she takes, so her Base starts at 8-C+ and progressively climbs up the stronger the hit. Her durability is still the same, though.
No her Dura increases as well as shown when Mercury couldn't move Yang with his kicks anymore and when the Prototype Paladin couldn't move her either.

If Yang's Dura never increased she would be hurting herself.

@Kep No, thats not how it works, her dura goes up as well, otherwise she'd break her arms every time she used her semblance

It's outright stated by the characters several times that Yang's durability doesn't go up and that hitting her quickly is the way to defeat her. It's definitely how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back