• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Scaling 2: Thread Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Weather_Wizard_(CW)

This is what her profile should look like. Because this actually makes sense. In the flash it's consistent hat he ain't 7-B in physicals. Your assuming making a storm automatically makes your character dish out this level of energy with their attacks. A storm can't even be used as a supporting. @ricsi

Please, we both know you are arguing this because it hurts 7-A naruto.

We've already accomplished everything we set out to do here unless anyone else has something to add pertaining to the scaling of the pro huntsmen then we should close this thread

In rwby, high 7-C is laughingly inaccurate based on what they have consistently shown. The only reason storm feats exist is

People just want something to calc. That's literally it. When storm feats require so many assumptions and are always inconsistent with what the character can do. Raven is my favorite rwby character and I'm saying that storm doesn't scale to jack

No.

I don't give a **** about that.

How much do you think I actualy care about this whole site? It's a hobby, sure, but that's it.

Again, make a CRT, or don't do anything. Or else what your doing is akin to someone going to DOOM to discuss weapon control.

Your free to do it, but do it where it actualy is supposed to be done.

Reopening for just a sec, would it be okay to add in Raven's profile that her normal swords are durable enough to clash against Maiden cinder's strikes?

I see no issue with that, there is never any scene where she is using a different weapon and it does clash evenly with full maiden cinder's blade.

WeeklyBattles said:
Reopening for just a sec, would it be okay to add in Raven's profile that her normal swords are durable enough to clash against Maiden cinder's strikes?
It is able to clash because its covered with Ravens aura, the one amped with the maidens power.

Well that makes sense, considering the food fight where they even made stuff like bread durable enough to be used because their aura.

I can't watch the fight between Raven and Cinder cause youtube is broken, but did Raven's aura even break during that fight and if it did was it after their swords shattered? If the swords durability was caused by Raven's aura then it stands to reason that the sword would break only after her aura was broken.

Ravens aura broke when they fell from that rock for some reason. I don't think she even took any hits from cinder. I guess exhaustion is enough

He matched base Raven. Her sword doesnt have High 7-C AP, its only that durable. If he broke it that would be another story but he didnt.

While youre at it, why dont we leave the Raven page open for edit. Especially now that the extra key added for Raven without her maiden powers isnt going to be deleted again.

Something that I also proposed but couldnt, but im definitely for a base Amber, seeing as she kept up with cinder, em and Mercury for a short while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back