• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that's probably not too far from where they'd actually end up when you think about how they'd be scaled

It was the same scene, hard to be calc stacking.

Unless you're talking about my 2.5 tons calc

A little late with the reactions there guys.

Also I already have a bunch of matches that I've been waiting to do.

Not calling dibs on any matching since I've learned my lesson from... that.

Especially with how busy I've been with something. But I always try to look at the positives like how RWBY's verse is now more accurate and new match ups can take place because of it.

They will be made soon, it's just that I'm busy.

Just updated my blog with Weiss's profile draft tho

JustSomeWeirdo said:
People be wanting SAO vs RWBY, but I now have more use for the GBA FE characters ovo
Assuming you mean the FE that I think you mean, I can very much agree with you

As an attempt to salvage part of Yang's record, i request yang vs east blue zoro and 21st budokai goku

Also doomfist

I'm currently calc'ing this Weiss sound wave feat, has the potential to be Hypersonic given the size that arena was calc'ed at.

Cin still needs to upgrade Easy Blue Zoro and Co to Large Building+ But he's lazy and too busy with the 7-A downgrade. <_<

Once again a feat I could swear was Hypersonic disappoints me. At least it's a very good supporter, anyway.

@Kepekley

I put this on your blog too, but not sure if you saw it but your current justification for their lifting strength is not written very clearly; I suggest putting this instead: "Able to physically pin down and drag a giant Nevermore up the vertical face of a cliff at high speeds." Hill implies some slant angle/grounding in which case she's not supporting the Nevermore's weight by herself anymore and it becomes much more difficult to determine pure lifting strength.

So since we seem to be discussing feats and all could we have a "higher" in speed for Weiss when using time dialation? When she used it she was able to completely blitz the White Fang Lieutenant.

@Kep

When Blake was amped by time dialation and sent so many slashes while the missles were coming at her could be a decent calc. The speed of cutting that many times before missles reach you.

It would be more of a feat for Weiss though

Okay, so I did a rough calc for Weiss's glyph spam

Weiss moved 96px in the same time Flynt's sound wave moved 16px

96 / 16 = Mach 6, lower than Yang's feat by 0.9%

With all due respect, what's the point of doing a blog for these new profiles? Seems like you know what you're doing/talking about so why keep dragging this out? Why not just make all the changes now?

It's because I like to spam scans in the justifications :s

But really, I think Weekly can update it, just link the Sun calc and this blog I made for everything else of note (except the supporting feats) and we're set.

By the way, I think I will just move some of the recent RWBY calcs I made to a single blog to prevent a flood.

Question, if we're making Pyrrha High 8-C, should Ruby be High 8-C with her Semblance? When she used it offensively she easily overpowered all four members of team JNPR just from the slipstream it created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back