• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Deleted the page, and leaning towards thinking he's a troll; not sure if this was even a legit series.

Its a fan made YouTube series I think

If another staff can write up a warning; I'm a big exhausted to do so at the moment. There were other poor formatting errors and what not. But it's more JBW material yes.

Sentry's profile has been updated with a lot of powers and by a new users, is it tied to some CRT that has not been linked to the revision?

If not, I can rollback the edits and leave a message to the user who made the edits.

Nevermind, I just saw the CRT.

Sentry's profile has been updated with a lot of powers and by a new users, is it tied to some CRT that has not been linked to the revision?

If not, I can rollback the edits and leave a message to the user who made the edits.

Nevermind, I just saw the CRT.
Yeah, see, this is why we have that whole thing in place where we post a link to the CRT justifying a change to a profile into the edit description when the changes are made.

We should really make sure people remember to do this when CRTs are concluded.

Anyway, I think that we have written in our editing rules that the content revisions threads should always be linked to in the edit summaries.

Check the date of the calendar, that's your answer for why. Also, pretty sure there was a PM to other Purple names about it.

Back