• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'd still maybe go to the All Purpose requests thread rather than RVR; I do not know context, but you should check recent edits before reporting.

Edit: I noticed it was a user named Big Crime who inserted it, and also did the same thing to another profile. His other history was making a profile reserved for Joke Battles and/or FC/OC Battles. But these profile edits did appear to be vandalism.

Ah okay, I see the issue here. You probably should've linked the user who made the edit to make sure what you were reporting was more clear. They pretty much just added Large country level to the AP section without even removing the existing AP explanation. It kinda looked like they meant to link a calc and didn't, but I'm not really too sure. The edit doesn't seem too malicious, so a warning is probably warranted here.

Yeah, nevermind what I said earlier. This belongs in this thread. Just be sure to link the user who made the edit or link the edit history details next time to make it clearer what you're reporting in the future.

Will make this quick as it will be better for me to do this myself. I want to request a thread ban from Bleach related topics to be given against me because of my behavior in this thread.

For me, Bleach lately has been nothing but a warzone experience of toxicity and drama that keeps getting conjured up in these threads and this thread was the breaking point for me, especially after the very chaotic response that was aimed at the site ever since the recent downgrades for Bleach happened that have caused my mental health and anxiety to be effected by it.

Regardless of the right & wrong, or who started what, Im more mad at myself than anything else because of how I respond to what comes up in the threads so that's why im here to ask to be banned from discussing the verse so im not tempted to participate in the threads.
Just so this isnt missed ^

I apologize to you for whatever part of this I may have caused. I should've told the others to stop spamming you with this, I would've preferred out debate gone calmer. But as you said, Bleach threads are very toxic, and I was more focused on the current debate.

Even if I disagreed with you, I still respect you overall. Though... that translations standards thing was pretty wack lmao

Well, you haven't misbehaved, and we will likely need your input help with future revisions at some point, so saying that you will get banned if you participate in such threads seems very excessive.

I get how you feel, it's really not fair to be attacked at every turn just because you are trying to be productive and accurate, and this is the reason why we lose so many good members and staff because nobody wants to deal with this stuff on a constant basis and they are bound to lose patience at some point (kudos to Damage btw who actually does that). I suggest just taking a short break, and come back fresh. I am obviously not in support of you being topic banned.

It wasnt a joke its a real character im making named after me smh
I was going to say initially that he's either a troll or someone genuinely lost on where to put joke profiles.

But after he said this, he instead looks like someone who's oblivious to the rules, I think he should be made aware of the rules we have. (There is still the possibility of him being a troll though, though the former is more likely)

Last edited:
He is not banned in this forum as far as I can see.

Not in the wiki either, but given the sheer size of Fandom, sometimes vandals get range IP blocked which can affect others.

Oh, that's a problem, so he become an unintentional collateral due to an error.

How likely would it be for a user to get wrongly banned due to the same reason though? I kind of don't want the same thing to happen to me.

As far as I can tell, he is not blocked. See here for yourselves:

Screenshot_20210404-165519_Firefox.jpg

There are also no shared IP addresses for him and other accounts, according to our system.

What does that little hazard symbol mean next to his recent viewed?

That doesn't make sense, he's saying he's banned. Something's wrong here.

I do not know. He does not register as being banned or sharing IPs with any banned account.

Screenshot_20210404-102109_Samsung_Internet.jpg

This is what he's seeing. You can even see his profile picture in the top right.

Weird. I will show that image to our forum system administrator.

I think that I managed to unblock the IP address in question, but our system seems very inconvenient for doing so. It took a lot of time to find it.

Back